Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Judgment - Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

07-30-2010

first judgement i ever read very cool

carlos arco

Banned

07-30-2010

i enjoyed it as much as i could baba, this guy is not my type of guy, this crimson reaper.

$ carlos $

Warbéar

07-30-2010

I don't know why I felt ' I must kill, I must... Feed' would have been a creepier reply.

Really enjoyed it by the way, I came in expecting a nerf or analysis about in-game mechanics and came out with a wonderful read. Thanks Baba!

RuRuRuRufus

07-30-2010

Only 1 typo that I saw.
Near the end.
"The apparition before cracked a bemused smiled."

ThunderTaco

07-30-2010

"Yes," said the monk, "you will join the league. Killing, however, will be of another task"

The monk pulled an object from his robes. A short rod, with the words 'nerf' emblazoned like an accusation across it.

"Master, what is that?" Asked the young apprentice.

"Quit, my child" replied the master, "and bend over".

OniKedamono

07-30-2010

I find it odd that everyone always replies with how they thought the thread was going to be Riot saying how viable / balanced / UP / OP the champion is, or asking us what we think so they can change the champion right away. They've never done it before, and I don't think that they, as a company, are going to ever start going: "Ok guys, what do you think is wrong with the champion we just released so we can change him right away?"

I meant hey always kind of do their own thing for balance and just listen to the forums, but try to make the changes their ideas rather than doing what others do. It seems like the "how good is the champion so we can change him right now" would be what you did if you didn't play test it or anything first.

And then we also have the people who rage: "OMG I NOT WANT GAY NERD STRY WTFS IS THIS OIGPSODJSPODIJG:OSIJSDL:fjsadmfasdf98uysp9*UFDdsF"

I agree with the guy that says this doesn't really add anything to the champion that the Champion Lore itself didn't though. Though I do like it for the fact that he's a sort of vampire-like character who just enjoys killing and blood, and isn't some sparkling pretty boy like Phreak jokes (terrible joke) in his spotlight video.

Heske

07-30-2010

A vampire that kills people is very refreshing. Compare it to a lot of the **** that gives vampires bad reps these days, and you'll be refreshed too.

Misbehaving

07-30-2010

Technically, he's a Blood Mage, not a vampire.

Heske

07-30-2010

Quote:
OniKedamono:
I find it odd that everyone always replies with how they thought the thread was going to be Riot saying how viable / balanced / UP / OP the champion is, or asking us what we think so they can change the champion right away. They've never done it before, and I don't think that they, as a company, are going to ever start going: "Ok guys, what do you think is wrong with the champion we just released so we can change him right away?"

I meant hey always kind of do their own thing for balance and just listen to the forums, but try to make the changes their ideas rather than doing what others do. It seems like the "how good is the champion so we can change him right now" would be what you did if you didn't play test it or anything first.

I agree with everything in your post sir. I think Riot is doing a good job of fixing broken heroes. It can't be easy, especially with all of these new champs coming out every few weeks.
I do feel, however, that you shouldn't be able to play new champs in ranked matches. They should have to wait for the 1st patch to save room for banning other champions like shaco, soraka, etc.
Wow that was off-topic. Good Vlad story riot.

Gibbilo

07-30-2010

Quote:
Praetor Kamahl:
Oh lord, how interesting. Glad to see he's not a vampire though.

blood mage = vampire ≠ edward cullen