Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League Judgment - Vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sasquatch12

07-30-2010

Vladimir is going to rape and awesome judgement and how is it confusing its judging if he can make in the league

XxDexterxX

07-30-2010

That was great! The title was confusing, Should be like a back story how someone already said. Hopefully you may get around to doing Shaco? That would be excellent.

Best Lolicon NA

07-30-2010

Quote:
RiotBabagahnoosh:
Greetings once again! I am Shawn “Babagahnoosh” Carnes.

did ANYONE else get the MXC reference..?

Zeerling

07-30-2010

Member's Riot i don't know u see this post but well i try (again).. wanna see a new Champion look like a Shark... something like StreetShark "old series cartoon"...i had a dream with champ like that...Such an awesome champ ... i keep the hope someone see this post... ^^... sorry for my bad english... i don't talk and write very good how u see... but i hope u understand... and Good Work Guys keep that way... (si alguien me puede entender y escribir esto bien.. se los agradezco, solo tengo 12 años y mi ingles no es muy bueno, pero deseo ver un heroe con esas caracteristica ojala alguien tambien le guste mi sugerencia!) this part is in spanish ^^

MrHylje

07-30-2010

Cool story brah

The Lewtz

07-30-2010

Yeh judgement doesn't really fit. Just keep it simple and call it... "lore".. "backstory" etc. No need to be all fancy.

MuyFrutal

07-30-2010

Every new heros have SLOW MOVEMENT, can u take that off? .. srsly it makes OP the new heros.

JohnyDebt

Recruiter

07-30-2010

Quote:
eXstatiK:
You guys got me worried. I thought you meant "Judgement" as in nerf to keep the Fields of Justice... just. Your really should call it something different, you almost gave me a heart attack!

lol

lFeb

07-30-2010

ahah nobody wrote tl;dr? lol

Saris Anari

07-30-2010

i fell the same, it still sounds confusing.

nice champ though. i looked through the champ selection i couldnt find this one's name, is it a new one? if so im very interested. if not i fell dumb. XD