How to counter Mordekaiser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyclonegale

03-01-2012

I apologize if this is the wrong section. But what champion/build can easily counter Mordekaiser?

Dartanion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Ignite helps to stop mords shiel from generating as much if you are looking to put the hurt to him, avoiding his close range skills and poking him down when he has no shield is a good way to combat him in lane.
If he gets your ad ranged as a ghost and still has decent hp i would just run : P

Cyclonegale

03-01-2012

Thing is. I enjoy playing AD melees like Jax Yi Tryn etc.(Yes I know, I'm a noob)
And I just cant seem to take out his shield no matter how much or how hard I hit him.

SO maybe I should rephrase the question.

How does a melee ad *Or Xerath, I like to play him* take down Mordekaiser quickly?

lilbit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Stun burst ignite

Queen Sejuani

03-01-2012

Laning phase = abuse him really hard in his early levels because his damage is really bad.
Late game(if he gets farmed or fed which quite frankly shouldn't happen) make sure to have Executioners calling or Ignite because he generates retardedly amounts of health through spell vamp, combined with his shield he is hard to kill.

TLR Abuse him in lane early levels, in teamfights ignite him so he can't regenerate health through spell vamp