Why are people such bad sports when they win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Why do they do it? Because making other's feel bad is how they get their kicks. Which is why I just laugh when I see it. Like seriously? Is your life really that bad? I feel sorry for you far more than I'm angry at you. The only way you can get your kicks in life is trying to make someone else feel bad over a video game on the internet?

Axhliay

03-02-2012

I never act like a bad sport at the end of a game. Its usually just ggwp, or something similar.

If I had the most deaths, I still say gg. I haven't used the word noob once, (Well I have, and that was to call myself a noob after facechecking a brush and getting insta gibbed)

Acting like a ***** in a game is stupid and immature. If you make comments that are that bad that I take offense to it, which seldom happens, you can bet your sorry little behind that you'll get a nice big report for it.

Mental Atrophy

03-02-2012

Maybe it's because I play normals, but I rarely see bad attitudes on the winning team. Losing teams are sour more often.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

bad sportsmanship in LoL but some people may just be children who play otherwise they just have never been taught about sportsmanship

Moses McNukem

03-03-2012

E-Thuggery

Because talking S**T in real life is dangerous.

TheCrazyNutcase

03-03-2012

Do not say anything to your opponents unless they say something nice first. They try to upset you to get a reaction out of you, don't give them one and it will make them mad instead, since they are trying to upset you and failing.

ChanceGardener

03-03-2012

There is an art to winning and part of that is having class. Oh sure it is easy to spew out trash talk to the losers but that is like beating puppies. But mostly those folks who do that are actually just bad players from a team perspective anyway.

Can't tell you the number of times I've been asked to report an opposing player by the other team because that player consists mostly of the rear end of a donkey and totally blow as a team player.

Just continue to put such players on ignore and eventually they won't be put on any team. And then they'll see something shiny and leave anyway.

Mordiken

03-03-2012

Yeah some people are just jerks.
"Thanks for free win"
"Uninstall nubs"
"Too Easy"
etc etc.
I don't understand why they even type it 5 seconds before the end, like I've never understood why taking a parting shot at someone is cool online. OH I'M NEVER GONNA SEE THEM AGAIN, I SHOULD REALLY MAKE SURE THEY KNOW I'M A ******!