Summoner Showcase #68 - Champions Come to Life

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalafai

03-01-2012

Teemo uses blind, Jarven flails about til arena expires.

Fhaith

03-01-2012

Nika OMG I LOVE YOU

Senkuk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Buff nunu

Nico Del Sol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Looking sharp Nika; My favorite Hair/Outfit/Accessory combination on a showcase so far...

(The Art was awesome as well.)

ThDon

03-01-2012

Wait wait wait. How does this work exactly?
Didn't the community department take a picture tonight with the lethal weapons of war you use to settles disputes? How is it you look so different? I don't appreciate this sorcery!

Derekyu123

03-01-2012

Nikasaur your so pretty..

GM DarkHatredX

03-01-2012

I'm the recipient of that Riven statuette! I have her sitting on my desk right now.

The Prøfessør

03-01-2012

okay ill dont have a drawing but picture this: 3 soldiers back to back . its like that nidle chicks whole spec thing so ya. this guy is basted on anything riot wants so ya ( ad ap support whatever they deem it is).

Passive: Offence and defence ... can detect stealth units at a short range. aditionaly the more men you lose the more damage you do but weekens defence for as menny men you lost. the more men that are up do more defence but decrease attack

defence position : (switches to one guy) defences are hightend with new moves. meedic (healz summoner) frenze defence (defence increased ) help freind. grenade: throws s week grenade.

attack position: (Switches to another guy.) Shoot : shoots all enemies in front of you + ad ap. frenze offence: goes into a frenze increasing ad and ap. knife: nifes a target for max damage + ad ap

Freinds position: (switches to last guy) Drink : heals for mediem health lowers defence. together forever: attack and defence increased for a short deration. love: the more men that are down the more the mans defence and attack increase .

Ulti: all out: sends in a rolling thunder that goes ( random) range while the men are being patched up and have a defence attack and freinds position activated for a short deration after the rolling thunder.

if anyone wants to put this anywere and try to get this on the leage ...... or if you want to creaste a backround story for these three fellow freinds give me a tell or something hopefully the creator will find this and give me credit .... btw very nice i learaned something

Summoner name: NLIGHTENDONE
P.S enjoy the sent stuff

Andacanavar

03-01-2012

Oh dear lord the next showcase is number 69.

Saturdays

03-01-2012

Woah that riven and talon thats crazy