Game crash perma banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

superpai88

03-01-2012

Ok, First i want to start off with Riot tribunal IS completely ass black wards Second OFF my game crashes ON jan 15,2012 Ok fine I get banned 3 days no big deal....again on jan 18,2012 game crashes Rads Error Banned 7 days REPAIRED INSTALLED WELL TODAY I GET On After a week of no crashes played 3 games And Guess What Crashed again 3rd game I PLAY perma BANNED FOR A RADS ERROR. I wanna say that Every time This **** happens i have to restart the computer and reopen reconnect also I know the summoners code I do know you get banned when you leave games I know that you get banned for trash talking I hardly type mia's Muchless talk **** to summoners Secondly riot needs to RESTRUCTURE THE TRIBUNAL BAN SYSTEM BECAUSE THIS IS THE THIRD ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PERMA BANNED AS SOON AS I GET LEVEL 30 and ALMOst ENOUGH IP FOR A NEW CHAMPION WITH 8 champions purchased IM DONE HONESTLY THIS IS DUMB AS HELL YES I SUBMITTED A TICKET BUT WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO HONESTLY GET REAL RIOT THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME IF YOUR GONNA BAN ME FOR SOMETHING YOUR **** ASS CLIENT DID I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM THE MANAGER OF THE ADMIN AND TRIBUNAL WITHIN THE NEXT two DAYS Or you will be hearing from my attorney

ADGarner

03-01-2012

I wouldn't drop the attorney line buddy.

They can't help you if you make threats like that.

woahjangles

03-01-2012

My name is Sir Edward Lollington the III, Esq.

I will represent you on your course for internet justice, We can ignore this scum no longer!

Ahazaa

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpai88 View Post
Ok, First i want to start off with Riot tribunal IS completely ass black wards Second OFF my game crashes ON jan 15,2012 Ok fine I get banned 3 days no big deal....again on jan 18,2012 game crashes Rads Error Banned 7 days REPAIRED INSTALLED WELL TODAY I GET On After a week of no crashes played 3 games And Guess What Crashed again 3rd game I PLAY perma BANNED FOR A RADS ERROR. I wanna say that Every time This **** happens i have to restart the computer and reopen reconnect also I know the summoners code I do know you get banned when you leave games I know that you get banned for trash talking I hardly type mia's Muchless talk **** to summoners Secondly riot needs to RESTRUCTURE THE TRIBUNAL BAN SYSTEM BECAUSE THIS IS THE THIRD ACCOUNT THATS BEEN PERMA BANNED AS SOON AS I GET LEVEL 30 and ALMOst ENOUGH IP FOR A NEW CHAMPION WITH 8 champions purchased IM DONE HONESTLY THIS IS DUMB AS HELL YES I SUBMITTED A TICKET BUT WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO HONESTLY GET REAL RIOT THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME IF YOUR GONNA BAN ME FOR SOMETHING YOUR **** ASS CLIENT DID

Woah. China want's their wall back and if I'm not mistaken this whole thing is just one big run-on sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpai88 View Post
I EXPECT TO HEAR FROM THE MANAGER OF THE ADMIN AND TRIBUNAL WITHIN THE NEXT two DAYS Or you will be hearing from my attorney
Under aged rage alert. I also find it amusing that people still say things like this. We all know that you don't have an attorney.

Flash the God

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Holy non educated post Batman.

PerÓcles

03-02-2012

Dear God man, learn to use punctuations!

The Last Squidy

03-02-2012

Just out of wonder does anyone else have problems with their client crashing? I mean it hasn't ever happened to me or quite obviously most people I've played with. This leads me to think that your PC might not be up to snuff for playing LoL leading to your frequent crashes.

Seihan

03-02-2012

Just be sure you have a reputable attorney before you take any of their advice!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1dtnBUzewU