Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viral Havoc

03-06-2012

The lack of Riot fixing Eve is inevitably what pushed me to stop playing this game.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viral Havoc View Post
The lack of Riot fixing Eve is inevitably what pushed me to stop playing this game.
Hey, if Eve isn't fixed before Dota 2's release date is announced, I too am gone.

Miss Hilton

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira Arach View Post
Date on that post :08-09-2010, 12:23 PM

Lamenti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

bump cause eve more important than twitch

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

03-06-2012

Bump.

Arael

03-06-2012

To the top this goes!

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

03-06-2012

Yeah, bump.

scrimbul

03-06-2012

I have to wonder about the playstyle of players who rely on old style stealth like Eve or Twitch when they were powerful, and whether we actually want those players around. No matter how nerfed the characters were, the stealth just wasn't a fun mechanic to play against. At all. And this is coming from someone who typically, successfully went out of their way to forcibly cause eve and twitch to feed when they would show up regularly. While they were easier to kill than other champions if you were willing to spend the gold for pinks and go back to base a bit more often, they still weren't exactly a free lunch. And once they got an oracle of their own to hunt wards, you pretty much had to either stick an oracle on your tank and bruisers, or kill them in a teamfight, with no options between those two.

I'm not going to go into the *reasons* these people are villified because the horse for that race has been beaten to death several times.

ElPotatoDiablo

03-06-2012

More bumping!

Felie

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector Pens View Post
Do you play on a smurf account at about 1200 elo by any chance? My team got absolutely stomped by an Ap Eve (Lichbane, Rabadons, DFG etc) recently. Granted the team was full of baddies and I was playing bad too, still she made my life as the jungler hell and any time someone wondered away to do anything she was suddenly there to assassinate them.

Anyway she still does seem to be kind of weak and hard to fit on a team, this guy was an eve pro though.
Why is it so hard to buy a vision ward as a starting item if you see the other team has an eve/twitch or anyone who can potentially steal your jungle buffs? I mean is it really that difficult to get one or get your support to buy one? (Assuming you're at an elo where supports know how to ward, and people know how to counter instead of crying OP)