Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProbie

03-02-2012

hmm but I never seem to attract trolls or ragers when playing eve in dom,

then again maybe you guys will say that dom is dying but idk

FatJuggahole

03-02-2012

Only Riot is a terrible enough company to intentionally nerf a champion into the ground then forget about them for a year

Shadowknoll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

OP is 100% right, their ULTRA nerf to twich and eve would of been justified like they said it was. IF they had done the stealth remake as fast as they said it would take. but no, instead its been pushed to the side over and over for a year now. A YEAR riot, that's how long you have kept twich and eve in the top two WORST CHAMPS. /rage done.

REally sick of all this "were working on it BS" you've been "working on it" for over a year now, should we get a monkey to do the job? it would get it done faster.

Shadowknoll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iProbie View Post

you don't have to farm in Dom, one of eves biggest weak points atm.

FearlessBunny

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iProbie View Post

Eve is fine in dominion, it removes several of her weaknesses.

She doesn't have to farm
Few 5 vs 5's so she doesn't die from all the aoe splash

If you build her AP she does good amount of damage, if you build her AD she deals decent amounts of damage.

trismegistre

03-02-2012

Bump ! This does need to be addressed.

halfcastle

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE
this used to happen to me during sona's first major set of nerfs... I know how bad it feels.

Xyler94

03-02-2012

if you know in advance your gonna be flamed and stuff like that, why even consider playing her?

Hawkeye

03-02-2012

Agreed, this is unacceptable.

If you pick Eve on Summoner's Rift, your team assumes you are trolling. You can expect people to lock in revive/promote to force dodges, harass and blame you for everything that happens, or even go AFK because of it. If you lose a game with Evelynn, it's guaranteed that at least one person on your team is reporting you, probably more.

Back in May of 2011, they were supposedly putting the finishing touches on the stealth rework. They intentionally overnerfed Eve in June to keep her from causing problems until it was finished. Now here we are in 2012 and it sounds like the stealth rework is nowhere near completion. How long is it going to be before Evelynn isn't an automatic troll pick? Six months? A year? This is not a reasonable solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyler94 View Post
if you know in advance your gonna be flamed and stuff like that, why even consider playing her?
Because some people enjoy playing her. If we aren't supposed to play her, why can she be purchased in the store and selected in-game? If Riot doesn't want anyone to play Eve, they need to disable her. You should never be expected to be flamed simply for picking a certain champion.

CaiusTSR

03-02-2012

Eve and Twitch are taboo aren't they?
The community pretty much auto condemns anyone who picks them.
I myself roll my eyes and go "/sigh fml" whenever I get the Eve or Twitch. I don't flame them or anything of the sort because its not in my nature, but I pretty much give up the game at champ select.
For champions to have that big of an effect on my moral is serious problem.

By the time we get in the game others on our team express there...opinions on the Eve/Twitch pick and troll them for the majority of the game and just has a negative impact on everyone's game. They surrender at 20 and "/all report Eve/Twitch troll please."

I really do believe that Eve and Twitch should be disabled until they fix their glaring issues. Sure people will gripe about it, but overall it would be better. It will also stop people being gang reported for simply picking a champion that Riot CHOOSES to leave in the game.