Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ayanaftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

they've been "remaking" stealth for over a year now..

dKtiGERR

03-03-2012

I played with an Eve today. She did fair. Did not feed, but just "helped" with securing a few kills. She's indeed extremely squishy (But she isn't wearing anything...so I guess it makes sense)

ElPotatoDiablo

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I would say it's pretty relevant considering that you claimed picking Eve "instantly puts your team at a disadvantage." By your logic, there are plenty of other champions, including Gragas, who instantly put your team at a disadvantage. But I don't see anyone saying that if you play Gragas you should expect people to flame you and report you.
I'll say it again, real slow like.

K/D/A is irrelevant. W/L ratio is irrelevant. These are based on a number of variables that cannot be determined.

Base stats are relevant. Eve has the worst base stats in the entire game. By the numbers, Eve is the worst champion in the game, and therefore picking her puts your team at a disadvantage due solely to her having the worst base stats in the game. This is relevant because her base stats are a constant, they do not change from game to game.

DrBleck

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
I would say it's pretty relevant considering that you claimed picking Eve "instantly puts your team at a disadvantage." By your logic, there are plenty of other champions, including Gragas, who instantly put your team at a disadvantage. But I don't see anyone saying that if you play Gragas you should expect people to flame you and report you.
This guy already said it best;

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPotatoDiablo View Post
I'll say it again, real slow like.

K/D/A is irrelevant. W/L ratio is irrelevant. These are based on a number of variables that cannot be determined.

Base stats are relevant. Eve has the worst base stats in the entire game. By the numbers, Eve is the worst champion in the game, and therefore picking her puts your team at a disadvantage due solely to her having the worst base stats in the game. This is relevant because her base stats are a constant, they do not change from game to game.
A team can still win regardless of whether or not Evelynn is on it, and whether or not she is doing well. The sentence 'playing as Evelynn puts your team at a disadvantage' isn't synonymous with 'playing as Evelynn means you are definitely going to lose.'

M0ngo Like Candy

03-03-2012

It's cute how some of you guys still have faith in Morello and his derp squad

BladeLord Lyndis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

I hope we get some sort of compensation for having to wait so long
A legendary Eve skin perhaps :P

Destradoz

03-03-2012

So today I picked Eve in a normal game. Yes, a normal. I proceeded to get flamed, queue dodged and when I finally got into a game with her, I did pretty well in the jungle while whoever was in bot fed like crazy (forget who). When we lost everyone instantly blamed me for losing. What the hell, is this the norm?

Blind Mag

03-03-2012

Bump.

Kanamoto

03-03-2012

Yes. It's Eve.

Torm

03-03-2012

+1'd.

1600+ upvotes in 2 days. The community has spoken, Morello.