Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getdunked92

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
Just answer this question.

If picking Eve is purposely gimping the team, and is reportable why is Eve available for anyone to buy & pick?
riot employees want a bigger yacht

FearlessBunny

03-02-2012

bump

illuminite

03-02-2012

Eve seriously needs to be fixed.

Either hurry the stealth rework, or fix eve.
You can't just make all these new champs and hope everyone forgets about eve.

Alokin

03-02-2012

You actually expect Morello to reply?

Theorchero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

I agree. tribunal needs to be fixed to show parts of a replay, just because 8-9 people report you because they didn't like what you were doing (just playing a champ you wanted to) and you weren't breaking rules, you should NOT be banned.

Riot needs to fix their ****.

FearlessBunny

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alokin View Post
You actually expect Morello to reply?
Morello often comes to threads and takes a **** storm explaining himself, dunno about this thread though

oldlol

03-02-2012

I think the reason RIOT killed Eve is because she is the ultimate low level stomper, and people who are new to the game don't really understand what's happening to them.

I used to main Eve back then, and a few times I made smurfs, played a game each day for 3-4 days, got 1350 IP, bought Eve, and destroyed a few games.

I honestly think some of the people who faced me just quit the game on the spot. I mean imagine the frustration of facing a good Eve when you've played the game for a few hours only, who gets firstblood and blue from your jungler at 2:00, goes 5-0 in a few minutes, and the proceeds to kill you before the stun even ends everytime you leave your spawn, ambushes you inside your own base, never dies, and if you try to group just snipes a squishie, runs away, comes back and does it again.

You buy pink wards, she has oracles... You buy oracles, she tunnels you and goes "700g kill nomnomnom" in [all]...

I enjoyed it, but I don't think the enemy team had a good experience^^

And you could argue that Twitch is similar, but he doesn't have hard CC or sustain, giving you a lesser feeling of being completely powerless against him, even if you group up.

RIP my favourite bi***, maybe that stealth rework will finally come up... don't hold your breath though!

Edit: What they COULD to really easily though, would be making Hatespike prioritize champions, remove the manacost scaling, and increase the damage/level a bit. She would still be weak, but she would have a bit of damage if she's on target, and I don't think it's too much to ask on the squishiest melee of the league, who also doesn't have a hard CC anymore.

FearlessBunny

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldlol View Post
I think the reason RIOT killed Eve is because she is the ultimate low level stomper, and people who are new to the game don't really understand what's happening to them.

I used to main Eve back then, and a few times I made smurfs, played a game each day for 3-4 days, got 1350 IP, bought Eve, and destroyed a few games.

I honestly think some of the people who faced me just quit the game on the spot. I mean imagine the frustration of facing a good Eve when you've played the game for a few hours only, who gets firstblood and blue from your jungler at 2:00, goes 5-0 in a few minutes, and the proceeds to kill you before the stun even ends everytime you leave your spawn, ambushes you inside your own base, never dies, and if you try to group just snipes a squishie, runs away, comes back and does it again.

You buy pink wards, she has oracles... You buy oracles, she tunnels you and goes "700g kill nomnomnom" in [all]...

I enjoyed it, but I don't think the enemy team had a good experience^^

And you could argue that Twitch is similar, but he doesn't have hard CC or sustain, giving you a lesser feeling of being completely powerless against him, even if you group up.

RIP my favourite bi***, maybe that stealth rework will finally come up... don't hold your breath though!

Edit: What they COULD to really easily though, would be making Hatespike prioritize champions, remove the manacost scaling, and increase the damage/level a bit. She would still be weak, but she would have a bit of damage if she's on target, and I don't think it's too much to ask on the squishiest melee of the league, who also doesn't have a hard CC anymore.
Give her a bit longer stealth duration early, lower mana costs, raise base stats and give back some healing on ulti and she's playable

Lilybet

03-02-2012

I can't agree with people being able to report for playing a champion. If a champion is available, then there will always be people who enjoy playing that champion.

Playing eve and twitch are not "troll picks". It's possible that both are in a place where people just haven't figure out how to do it properly. However, they have always said that it is not against the rules to play badly. It should NEVER be acceptable to have someone banned because they played ANY champion.

Just because you either don't know how to counter the champ, or play with it doesn't mean the player is trolling. What people need to do is play them MORE OFTEN so you can learn to synergise around stealth characters.

I played with an Evelynn for a few games the other day and it took quite a while to learn how to play with one on your team. You have to learn to ignore your teammates' presence even if they're in open sight. Play sneaky as hell. Or you're going to let the other team know where she is. And then you're screwed.

We need people to play nothing but Twitch and Evelynn if they can lock them first for a good long while. Get people used to them; make them something people see often enough to keep calling for the stealth remake. Sell them up!

FearlessBunny

03-02-2012

bump