Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CASHEW PEANUT

03-01-2012

I played Eve post-nerf once.

I was reported for ksing and going 13/3/7

Peram

03-01-2012

You know where the blame lies right? Threads like these.

I've seen eves carry, i've carried as eve. You evidently picked her, so I'm sure you planned to do well. Your team incorrectly assumes she's useless, yet your thread is telling people she's useless.

GemiKinght

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightElfMoehawk View Post
I played Eve post-nerf once.

I was reported for ksing and going 13/3/7
Yup. Viability is in the hands of the summoner.
Eve is nowhere near awful if she can kill the other 90 champions in the game

cpmd4

03-01-2012

I just bought Eve to try her. First game someone queue dodge. I picked Bots.

bahamutkaiser

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageMinnow View Post
So..

You picked a well-known awful champion in competitive play and were surprised it angered your teammates? There's a shocker. They're wrong for raging and AFKing, dead wrong. I'd report you for purposely gimping the team, though. Ranked isn't for choosing your favorite champion, ranked is for trying to win.
Correction, this games ranked is for having fun, trying to win, with the champions you like, it's Riots failure if they can't keep their champions competitive, it's their job, it's our hobby, and it is assigned for fun.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1508293

Boss Aegis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
So..

You picked a well-known awful champion in competitive play and were surprised it angered your teammates? There's a shocker. They're wrong for raging and AFKing, dead wrong. I'd report you for purposely gimping the team, though. Ranked isn't for choosing your favorite champion, ranked is for trying to win.
You make it sound like everyone has seen Evelynn do atrociously bad in the past 6 months. The fact is we haven't seen her. Some people might not know she is bad because they haven't been playing for 8 months. It's like saying people should be banned because they wanted to try out Trundle. You haven't seen him but you know he's bad if you visit the forums. Doesn't mean you should be banned for playing him every once in a while.

FearlessBunny

03-01-2012

Quote:
So..

Just answer this question.

If picking Eve is purposely gimping the team, and is reportable why is Eve available for anyone to buy & pick?

Dragull

03-01-2012

Just put her stun back and buff her base stats so she can jungle.

FearlessBunny

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragull View Post
Just put her stun back and buff her base stats so she can jungle.
Nah, extend stealth duration, buff her ulti back + base stats

That stun made her so boring to face

getdunked92

03-01-2012

i have seen people who are good with eve thing is with her stealth you sneak into a lane and you suddenly out number your opponents even if eve is weak 3v2 or 2v1 will most likely always win