Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerothma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I know someone who's been banned for playing Eve, so I support this.

Iateurcookie

03-01-2012

IMO just refund Eve enough to buy another champ, twitch is fine. still don't know why they thought removing stun was a good idea.

Hoggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I'd much rather them skip this whole stealth rework and instead attack onto eve/twitch ultimates that it makes them stealth forever until they preform an attack.

And for you that complain about not getting stealth till 6 its because i hate your pre 6 ganking tactics.

GemiKinght

03-01-2012

No one got banned for using Eve. They got banned for shouting racial slurs while using Eve and going 0/11/2

Closing thread

Housemate

03-01-2012

Sounds like a legit post, but you need to affirm me that you were not last pick and didnt suddenly decide to play a roaming Eve when your team needed an AD carry. Or do some other d baggery in a ranked game that threw your team for a loop.

Which, if you did that, is pretty low but probably not ban-worthy. However I would have no sympathy for you getting a bajillion reports if that is the whole story.

Daedelous

03-01-2012

This isn't just about the ban guys, this is the reaction to people seeing an Eve in GENERAL, which is pretty atrocious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iateurcookie View Post
IMO just refund Eve enough to buy another champ, twitch is fine. still don't know why they thought removing stun was a good idea.
Because a stun turned Eve into a ganking monster, you NEVER wanted to leave tower while she was around and people were passively having to buy pink wards (large money drop) just to ensure Eve didn't come to spoil their day.

GemiKinght

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedelous View Post
This isn't just about the ban guys, this is the reaction to people seeing an Eve in GENERAL, which is pretty atrocious.
Stop making baseless assumptions
People are still using Evelynn daily, doing well, and no one having a bad reaction
They're just nonvocal so you see the 1% sheep making 5,000 qq threads about Eve

bahamutkaiser

03-01-2012

Yeah, they pretty much robbed anyone who ever purchased or ever will purchase Evelynn. I like how the patch they released Tango Evelynn they gave her a momentary rework that only lasted like a day or two than reverted it, crooks.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1508293

Daedelous

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemiKinght View Post
Stop making baseless assumptions
People are still using Evelynn daily, doing well, and no one having a bad reaction
They're just nonvocal so you see the 1% sheep making 5,000 qq threads about Eve
Sure, I totally haven't seen "NO NOT ****ING EVE OR I AFK" in champ select alot.

SavageMinnow

03-01-2012

So..

You picked a well-known awful champion in competitive play and were surprised it angered your teammates? There's a shocker. They're wrong for raging and AFKing, dead wrong. I'd report you for purposely gimping the team, though. Ranked isn't for choosing your favorite champion, ranked is for trying to win.