Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teriyakisuzuki

03-23-2012

Eve is a play or break champ... You get kills and snowball or you are just useless and hope that you find some of your enemies with no health. I don't get why they even took out her stun! that is like taking annie's stun and put a slow for her passive...(stupid huh...) But if they just give her back the stun and POOF! she will actually have utility support to the team!!

Michael Kane

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERR0RSAUR View Post
Do you guys have any plans for Renekton/Yi I feel like they're the only melee's who need something (barring Xin/Eve/Kat who have confirmed buffs coming). Also any plans to speed up Fiddles/Nunu/Amumu jungle. Fiddle is really the only AP jungler and his clear is slow, Nunu WAS strong back in the old jungle I think if he had his old numbers back he could really stand up to Shyv/Mundo, and Amumu can't function without blue, and why pick mummy for the clear/tank when you can pick Shyv who can donate blues and Rammus who ganks better, and Malphite who shuts down ADs/has a similar ult.
Because mummy has a game changing ult and counters champions like vlad and Dr. Mundo ...

hakumen o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

the jax buff is great.

it would be funny if this turned out to be really bad

haunting guise needs a buff imho.

AngelLikeDevil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zig zags View Post
the jax buff is great.

it would be funny if this turned out to be really bad

haunting guise needs a buff imho.
we need upgraded version of haunting guise

NotButter

03-23-2012

Where is my Yordle Stompers? Y they no exist?

AuV2 Jason

03-23-2012

I doubt my question will get answered by morello himself, but any answer will do.

this " Eve rework" is a good idea ( known about it for a whole 2 minutes, no background )

I have taken evelynn on high level games, and done well

is this going to be a godly remake, or just a change?

thresholden

03-23-2012

Any update/insight on how the Kayle remake is going?

Zeruel X

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
If you're REALLY good and can prove it, we'd be interested in talking. We're hiring a lot of engineers.
u.u just in case you didnt see it
https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/4858...ghard?h=fa117b
=( just cding skills, the first element its a video
whatever u_U gonna find a way to prove you im a good engineer

Atear

03-23-2012

I forget who said it, but someone was talking alot about graves being nerfed right after release and that he didn't think it should be that way. That, why release a champ just to nerf it next patch. Well I felt the same way about Nocturne when he first came out. WHY YOU NERF NOC ULT! NOW I NO CAN ZOOM TO ENEMY FROM MY BLUE BUFF FOR MAJOR LANE SUPPORT! Well after my mourning period was over, I definantly saw what Riot was talking about. some champions are simply too strong, even more so than they were intended to be. I'm a History Major, looking to law school, with a minor in philosophy. And what I see here is a gaming company trying their hardest to not only support their players who obviously see things wrong with this game, but also they are trying to support their actual champions they made. From a philosophical standpoint, Riot seems to be leaning more towards a Utilitarian form of champion morals. Whereby they believe that the only way to make everyone happy is to do what statistically brings about the most happiness. This means taking into account how fun a champion is to play versus how bad other players are getting stomped into the ground. I'm not sure that this was exactly what Mill, the main supporter of Utilitarianism, had in mind when he started thinking of it.

Atear

03-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason the Timid View Post
I doubt my question will get answered by morello himself, but any answer will do.

this " Eve rework" is a good idea ( known about it for a whole 2 minutes, no background )

I have taken evelynn on high level games, and done well

is this going to be a godly remake, or just a change?
well I've been following this change for a month or so now, so i'll give you the lowdown on what I know.

The stealth remake, so far as it can change anytime, is that basically Twitch and Eve will have their stealth skill, and that by putting one point in this skill, they can become invisible for the entirety of the game, it would just be a skill you would toggle on and off. In response to this, the enemy team would then have what I recall as "little eyes" abover their characters. When you are invisible and no where near the enemy champion, the little eye will be closed, signaling that it is safe to walk around. Upon approaching the enemy, the little eye will open up ever so slightly, indicating you are nearing upon an enemy. When you reach a certan range around the enemy champion, the eye will open, allowing the enemy team to see you on the map and in the main game screen. So think of this as a mini-oracle. responsibly however, short term invisibility such as akali's shroud, teemo's passive, and talons ult will be unaffected, as far as I know, because they won't be so much as invisibility, as stealthed, a short term camoflaugh as it were.

Eve's remake of what I've read so far, and don't quote me on this as I'm only remembering one of her abilites besides the invisibility skill, is that she will be getting her stun back or something like it, and that she will be getting a gap closer kind of like jax's leap strike to still hold her assassin classification. any remake twitch would see wouldn't require a gap closer because he is ranged. And that's pretty much the stealth remake in a nut shell. Albeit a quasi-nut (half-formed) but a nut all the same! hope this helps!