Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AxlGundam

03-01-2012

Have you ever thought of Jungling with Eve? Yes her jungle is slow but her ganks are pretty good when you do so. Roaming as of the current meta has become useless because of the fact that Ad Range/Support is stronger then just having someone having three solo lanes for the late game.

Miles Long

03-01-2012

LoL isn't about having fun.

DawnRising

03-01-2012

Players get reported for playing Evelynn, which can result in a ban.
Players get banned for breaking rules, aka the Summoner's Code.
Playing the game as it was intended IS NOT breaking the rules.
So why is it players get banned for playing the game?

Riot, work on this. This is completely unacceptable.

Fumouffu

03-01-2012

All I see, "o m g Riot!!!!! I know people hate this champ, but I play it anyway, whyyyyyyyyy? Blah blah blah."

Trouble Nugget

03-01-2012

I feel you brutha! i just played an eve game recently, i wasted my time ganking mid for brand. He miss ALL skill shots "**** EVE YOU SO BAD OMG". I get him a kill i get no praise. It's unbelievable. Ps our Solo top went afk, i guess that was my fault too.

1st HanarSpectre

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumouffu View Post
All I see, "o m g Riot!!!!! I know people hate this champ, but I play it anyway, whyyyyyyyyy? Blah blah blah."
If you don't see why reports and disruption of gameplay just for picking a champion that Riot made is bad, then the problem is with you.

FearlessBunny

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattM3ister View Post
While i agree with your initial point, i disagree with you playing her when you know what **** you get in for it. She isnt a magnet, pretend she has been disabled and play a diff champ until the rework. If you continue to pick her when its not unusual for people to flame and rage and AFK then you deserve reports.
Why should I pretend? She is available to pick, if i'm not allowed to play her, then they need to disable her, it's not harder than that.

I like playing Eve, at this point after so many games I easily get bored with all the "acceptable" champions, so I throw in some uncommon champions or builds to mix it up once in a while (Jungle sion, AD fizz, Jungle Vayne, Mid Mao)

I make them work, I do my best and I can often get positive stats.

But according to you, I pick eve, I go 6-4-10. I get 4 reports, while 1-7-2 Ashe that flames all game gets 0 is totally fair right? Because Ashe is more viable than Eve? But I played better, I did more for my team.

GemiKinght

03-01-2012

downvoted
nobody gets banned for eve/twitch
dozens of reds confirmed it
no proof of unjust bans on forums

PenguinChan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GemiKinght View Post
downvoted
nobody gets banned for eve/twitch
dozens of reds confirmed it
no proof of unjust bans on forums
It can fall under the category of trolling, you know that right.

People have been banned for playing Evelynn.

Fumouffu

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st HanarSpectre View Post
If you don't see why reports and disruption of gameplay just for picking a champion that Riot made is bad, then the problem is with you.
I doubt you are being banned for actually picking eve, and the problem is a lack of understanding how the tribunal works. So, when you pick eve, get raged at, and here's the part that matters, rage back. That's when bans start to get handed out.

So sorry.