Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirtbag Summoner

03-02-2012

Bumping for justice from a red.
Also, tribunal is broken.

Tekkness

03-02-2012

Answer Morello! Why remove the stun? Just tell people to buy pink wards

Rumination

03-02-2012

Quote:
FearlessBunny:
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE

Katarina called; she'd like to jump on the same bandwagon.

But in all seriousness, it's definitely a problem. However, RIOT will not give a single **** about it until it starts to affect their bottom line, and that's just the way it is.

Selluth

03-02-2012

As much as I agree with OP, I also understand (to a certain extent) the people raging/flaming/AFKing. Many people who pick Twitch/Evelynn do not care about team composition, and that's what loses games mid-late game.

I used to like Evelynn, but honestly never felt she was "OP" so to speak. She ruins her team's composition, and therefore gives them a crutch. Late game, she's just as useless as any Assassin with no survivability. A couple of Oracle's Elixir, grouping, and she's rendered useless unless she has a Nocturne/Gragas/Janna on her team (two of the three, I'd say).

That being said, I still play Evelynn in low ELO for ****s and giggles on my friend's low ELO accounts (1400-1700) and still do fine. You can be doing something wrong, have the wrong teammates, or refuse to tell them in advanced that you're playing Evelynn even though you're 3rd-5th pick. And if you're "roaming" and not jungling, you're ruining your bottom lane, most likely.

Riot needs to fix Evelynn, but they aren't the problem people are getting reported and angry for the terrible pick. It's the players picking Evelynn.

Even on aTuseday

Recruiter

03-02-2012

bump dat

DuckMastaQuack

03-02-2012

bump

Japock

Recruiter

03-02-2012

boomp

Ozlin

03-02-2012

a serious issue, thanks for talking about it- and I'm really glad so see you're actually being upvoted. +1 as well.

DrEzekial

03-02-2012

I really don't think anyone cares, but I agree with the OP. It's unfortunate that I would have most likely taken an Eve pick as a troll act as well. The champion is awful, and by picking a champion most of the community thinks is awful, you are actually harassing your own team. I agree with OP, fix or disable Eve.

t00ey

03-02-2012

Just two days ago I played Eve and roamed and told my bot lane to pick something he can 2v1 with. What does he do? Picks Nunu and plays him as support with support items and everything. I go 6-6 and a bunch of assists Nunu goes 1-8 and since he was duo que him and his friend spend the entire game blaming me and trying to get everyone to report me. I felt like I did a decent job I killed mid and top 3 times each and helped my team to get kills yet I'm to blame for the loss. They tell everyone I was trolling and get enemy to team report me.