Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cocacolalips

03-08-2012

I believe the nerf on the ultimate was even worse than the one on the stun, but that doesn't change anything in facts, 1 year after the big loop, still nothing has been done. It's simply shocking.

Callumundo

03-08-2012

+1 for good OP

Vocust

03-08-2012

bump

Zaylin

03-09-2012

Bump

Please keep this thread alive, it has too many votes and responses do die. I just want to play my favorite champion without getting flamed and risking bans.

Alamandaros

03-09-2012

Bump.

OvernightSiren

03-09-2012

bump

xH3LLHORNx

03-09-2012

Quote:
FearlessBunny:
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE

There is just 1 problem with what you have stated. Riot has stated on numerous occasions that if in any game (ranked specifically) you want to decide to play a champion or roll that is not "normal" you have to ask your team if they are ok with it. If you do not then you are braking the summoner code.

Sawdomise

03-09-2012

111 pages, +2442 upvotes and counting

Red posts : 0

FromEUWRydia

03-09-2012

Just added another vote... META is sometimes so for losers...

Not always following the meta might help and Eve is a good champion when fed... Regretfully half a team doesn't understand that and let you (on purpose) eat dust or anything of that matter

Nahin

03-09-2012

Bump for Reds