Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cayten Shift

03-08-2012

Riot, give us the following confirmation: stealth is now top priority. No diverting resources to other projects until this rework is DONE. Two years is simply too much.

dEVlL DREAMer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Bump from a stealth champs lover

KoKa1AShOT

03-08-2012

I AGREE, WHY MAKE CHAMPIONS THAT WILL GET YOU REPORTED?

There are too many champions at the moment that doesn't fit ''META'' or a good Team comp.

- You removed TF range-ult and remove him from any comp-matches
- You removed Evelynn stunts, she's is now A REAL joke.
- You remade Kayle, even if she can become a good support champ, there are JUST BETTER Support champ then her (Janna-Sona-Soraka) to be exemple. Where does she fit in and when?
- Sejuani, seriously...where does she fits in? she's the less champion played at the moment (Would be Evelynn, but peoples takes her to troll games)
- Jarven was once a time one of the best Solo Top champion, i believe he got outplayed by new champions released or under the new Meta? His ult would need a fix, so easy to dodge with flash.
- Jax, was WAY better before his remade when removing dodge-runes.
- Leona? she can'T farm at all, support champ? Yes massive stunts, but better Support champs then her.

I could probably add 2-3 more champions in this list,

Either you need to stop making champions each 2 weeks AND START WORKING ON THE ONES ALREADY UP.

TheMeowMixKitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

I'm shock not a single red ha commented.

Its gonna be super awkward if Pendragon comes in here and reveals this guy got banned for being rude and not being Eve. But even so, the issue is there.

Vlademere

03-08-2012

bump for justice

SimiaSaturnalia

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakie Poo View Post
Really? I'm always amazed when they take time away from collecting praise and participating in pointless troll threads to toss a little lip service at 'community oriented'.

Quote:
Its gonna be super awkward if Pendragon comes in here and reveals this guy got banned for being rude and not being Eve. But even so, the issue is there.
But evidence suggests it will distract everyone into downvoting the OP so hard the thread auto-locks and their hands look clean. More likely they'll ignore this thread with all the others.

Doctor Mako

03-08-2012

Bumping for justice

Happypuppies

03-08-2012

I've also experienced report threats and insults among other things. If you game designers don't know what to do with a champion and you have made her purposely bad as a quick fix it brings the quality of your game down. Hope you guys work on her.

FearlessBunny

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakie Poo View Post

Eh, I wouldn't mind. Pendragon can come here and verbally rape me if he wants.

Notice I said I only suspect.

I have never been banned/suspended before, but I do think I should've been suspended a long time ago.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

03-08-2012

Bump.