Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimiaSaturnalia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Hahah!

People still think Riot listens/is permitted to listen to anything that doesn't directly affect the active revenue stream at this moment.

AggrivatedEmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE
As much as i tend to be one of the people more likely to report you then to agree with you playing Eve. Eve does need a rework. Has needed one for ages. Sadly they choose to completely ignore older champions like Eve, Twitch, Ashe. Etc. until nobody has purchased them anymore. Then rework them by tweaking a single ability. Boosting the RP cost and boosting the IP cost. Its Marketing 101. When dealing with a unending services. Squish the old service out with newer better things to increase revenue. Then eventually. If u have time. Slowly work on heroes that you've broken to keep the community happy.

As for the Community of this game. Its rather amusing looking through this thread and seeing loads of posts down voted because they are trolls. Sad thing is at this point there are more down voted posts then real ones. Its a Sad day when the WoW community thrives because League doesn't do anything about them.

Its always really really sad that there is such a huge gap between Riot and its users that people can knowingly post in here and expect absolutely no riot support what so ever. If i wanted ZERO support for a company Id go play a game from Nexon.

Blind Mag

03-08-2012

bump

Kuuchuu

03-08-2012

Let me guess, you picked Eve as last pick when your team wanted a support.

TL;DR Dont pick Eve if you don't want to get rage reported.

Vocust

03-08-2012

bump

RylsTheExiled

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE
I play alot of Eve as you can see by my match history (nothing but eve games) and i assure you that you cannot be banned for playing eve. I sent support a ticket asking if you can be banned for playing eve reguardless of the team comp and they told me no. If you do get banned write them a ticket and refer them to me. Would love to defend another eve player with the response riot sent me.

As for buffing her I 100% agree. She needs to be buffed. The only thing we can do is play eve well and show people that she can still contribute even in her current state.

FearlessBunny

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuchuu View Post
Let me guess, you picked Eve as last pick when your team wanted a support.

TL;DR Dont pick Eve if you don't want to get rage reported.
I have plenty of games with Janna, Taric, Ali & Soraka and I actually enjoy playing Janna if my carry know what he's doing.

I won't pick a support if i'm 1-4, but if i'm last pick I will support without arguing, I won't even write " can anyone else support". They get to pick what they want and I cover what's needed

Black Phoenix

03-08-2012

105 pages and not a single red post? Really ?

Hey Reds, stop being such cowards - we can see you post in useless spam threads, but in a serious thread deserving your attention - guess not.

akaRaven

03-08-2012

I just recently got a refund for her, couldn't stand even having her on my list knowing fair well that I will be trolled even before I lock her in.

Kanarkk

03-08-2012

Bump for morello ignoring the topic!