Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D1GNAM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
This is an issue regarding champion balance that actually has grave consequences both in and outside the game.

Eve

To take my latest game as an example, I felt like playing Eve, I have played quite a bit of Eve during my time in LoL. Before she was considered OP, when she was OP and until you made her really bad by removing her stun.

The result? Within 3 minutes of the game, my top, mid and jungle were AFK, I had to endure flaming for close to 20 minutes and I got reports from 3 in my team, and atleast 2 on the other teams.

Let me say that again, I picked a champion, I played it seriously (roaming), 3 people went AFK, flamed me and then I got atleast 5 reports for picking a champion I wanted to play. And this was at 1650-1800 elo.

I have over 2500 ranked games played. I have one ban during this time, and I'm strongly suspecting that ban was from playing Eve, and getting 8-9 reports for it even though I had better stats than 2 on my team and I did nothing against the rules.

Either you balance Eve or you disable her. People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE

Happened to me last night, thanks a lot riot for the support on this. Oh wait your doing nothing.

NakedGranny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessBunny View Post
People are getting harassed, trashed and banned for playing a champion which is UNACCEPTABLE
then stop giving Riot your money

Blind Mag

03-07-2012

Bump

LordHippoman

03-07-2012

This is also a Tribunal issue as well, people shouldn't "Punish" someone for playing Eve. I've seen a few great Eve's in my day.

Kanzawa

03-07-2012

if you arent legendary and win the game as eve prepare to be reported

Coulombe

03-07-2012

Push for 3k upvotes.

Vocust

03-07-2012

bump

ElPotatoDiablo

03-08-2012

bump

Melon Reaper

03-08-2012

Also, buff karma. Serious issue, blah blah blah all that.

Malgana

03-08-2012

Almost forgot to bump this today.