Morello - This is a serious issue and you are responsible

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OvernightSiren

03-07-2012

Another morning...no red.

Crunkie

03-07-2012

Bump

how do tihs gaem

03-07-2012

Still no red reponse?

OvernightSiren

03-07-2012

bump....let's not let this die like all the others

I Will Be Hokage

03-07-2012

Stealth shouldn't exist to be honest, why? Because it puts a team at a severe disadvantage to have to buy a pink ward as soon as they spawn, if they don't? Eve or Twitch will first blood them with no issue, and it snowballs. You can't afford to have to buy a pink ward everytime you back early game and still be able to defeat your opponent you are facing.

Stealth is overpowered, it should be disabled.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovi View Post
Stealth shouldn't exist to be honest, why? Because it puts a team at a severe disadvantage to have to buy a pink ward as soon as they spawn, if they don't? Eve or Twitch will first blood them with no issue, and it snowballs. You can't afford to have to buy a pink ward everytime you back early game and still be able to defeat your opponent you are facing.

Stealth is overpowered, it should be disabled.
Personally, I don't care about the stealth mechanic in and of itself. My issue is that Riot absolutely TRASHED a champion, and it's been almost two years with no fixes. Honestly, if they reworked her entirely to make her some kind of AP caster, I'd be fine with that. The issue isn't that we want the mechanic, the issue is that we want the CHAMPION.

EmperorCookie

03-07-2012

How about stealth could be a passive that makes you impossible to be seen by normal wards, only by pink ones. Players can still see you normallly.

The only problem is oracles...

Nahin

03-07-2012

Bump for reds

Blind Mag

03-07-2012

Bump

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

Bump.