OMG, We asked him nicely . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SLRMercedes

10-22-2012

First, I asked everyone to call lane in champion selection. Everyone called it except the last guy on our team. It is my turn to pick, so I asked this guy again, "What position do you want?" He still won't speak, so I picked jungler (jungler and adc were the only spots left). Then it's his turn to pick (he is the last one to pick, everyone on both team locked in except him). Instead of picking an adc (we even asked him nicely), he picked Leona, with Revive and Heal. My teammate immediately dodged. The dodge penalty is probably gonna be 30 minutes. Riot, instead of punishing the troll, why are you punishing the one who dodged a troll game?

SLRMercedes

10-22-2012

bump

MysteltainSensei

10-22-2012

i had that once. Spanish speakers in champ select. One is the captain and couldnt speak a word of english. Locks in a tank other spanish speaker locks in Rammus while we have a jungler already and I already picked support. We have 2 tanks with no adc.

SLRMercedes

10-22-2012

I seriously think he is a troll though, that Leona. I read his profile on lolking. His last game was Annie w/ no items and die 6 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris40610 View Post
i had that once. Spanish speakers in champ select. One is the captain and couldnt speak a word of english. Locks in a tank other spanish speaker locks in Rammus while we have a jungler already and I already picked support. We have 2 tanks with no adc.

Ruincrear

10-22-2012

Usual chat:

P1: adc
P2: top
P3: mid pls
P4: top or mid
P5: anything but support

Only when all champs are inevitably selected does the arguing ensue. FIGURE IT OUT BEFORE IT GETS TO THAT POINT.

SLRMercedes

10-23-2012

We figured that out already. During the champion banning phrase, we already called lane and talked it over. That Leona was the only one who didn't say a word at all and refused to communicate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruincrear View Post
Usual chat:

Only when all champs are inevitably selected does the arguing ensue. FIGURE IT OUT BEFORE IT GETS TO THAT POINT.

netkitten

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruincrear View Post
Usual chat:

and they say 'a lot of people like to play support', 'supports are fine' etc sh!t

swilson

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRMercedes View Post
First, I asked everyone to call lane in champion selection. Everyone called it except the last guy on our team. It is my turn to pick, so I asked this guy again, "What position do you want?" He still won't speak, so I picked jungler (jungler and adc were the only spots left). Then it's his turn to pick (he is the last one to pick, everyone on both team locked in except him). Instead of picking an adc (we even asked him nicely), he picked Leona, with Revive and Heal. My teammate immediately dodged. The dodge penalty is probably gonna be 30 minutes. Riot, instead of punishing the troll, why are you punishing the one who dodged a troll game?
There are multiple reasons this couldve occured.

-There is a bug where players cant see each others chat this tends to only have an impact on one player in champ lobbies, the bug may have affected this player thus you guys couldnt see his chat and he couldnt see yours, thus he trolled after thinking you guys were trolling him by not talking.

-He was trying to bait a dodge with troll spells, but was going to play to win regardless if the game continued.

-He was trying to prove that revive is viable/uses revive anyway and also doesnt believe ad carries are necessary.

-He was trolling.