30% Off All Boosts This Weekend!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Megashield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

wait does per win and per day stack? O.O
can any1 confirm it that has tried it themselves?

Sanngetal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
What about if you buy IP per days and buy another IP per days(on the same day)? Or does it let you do that?
You mean buy ip boost per 3 days and then buy another boost per 3 days so they stack? Thats another question and good to know because....we could just buy 4 ip boost of 3 days for 1456 rp and get x16 ip on this weekend...i think this is a harder question that only RIOT could answer.

Sanngetal

07-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megashield View Post
wait does per win and per day stack? O.O
can any1 confirm it that has tried it themselves?
a member weeks ago confirmed xp per wins and xp per days stack so ip should also.

CLG HotdogGG

07-29-2010

Why do you taunt me Riot, promising these gifts to all that don't leave for vacation on Friday!?!

(It's ok, I still love you Riot, just a little bummed.... a lot bummed. So I will reiterate my idea: I believe Riot should allow people to spend their double IP weekend as they please, like give everyone a 2 1/2 day IP boost to use whenever they want...)

OrgasmGirL

07-29-2010

pls any staff confirm that myth

Kayzar

07-29-2010

Lame that you are doing this now rather than right after we hit 1,000,000 views... Since I'm going out of town and won't be able to play at all... Super stupid.

Betno

07-29-2010

Quadrupled IP. It's like having 'first win of the day' each match lol.

Glutting

07-29-2010

Can't even handle the servers when they arent on event ****in fail .. riot sucks

Mhm916

07-29-2010

So a small portion of people thinks it's stupid because a large company schedule doesn't match their time and needs but does work for a large majority of everyone else's time? Sounds like pure bratty whining to me.

P.S. - Need official words on what happens if you were to buy IP boost by days + another IP boost by days? Does it stack? Or does it just extend it's own duration. I.E. - 7 days+7 days IP boost = 14 days being extended to instead of x4 exp for 7 days. How does it work exactly?

pK

07-29-2010

They posted this an hour after I bought mine >.>

1234567 ... 9