@Riot Tweak Fiora's Q

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crashpoint

03-01-2012

The issue that I have with Fiora is her lack of an escape ability. She is marketed as a carry, but how can she survive a gank without flash or ghost? Her Q is not a skillshot, so it is impossible to use it as a mini-dash. Unlike Ez and Tryn, she cannot use lunge to dash through a small wall and unlike Lee sin and Jax, she can't lunge toward an ally champion, minion or ward. This is one of Fiora's biggest flaws. Riot should consider changing lunge so that Fiora players can have some creative way to escape from an unwanted battle.

Please leave your thoughts.

seanchaos

03-01-2012

i agree

lHydra

03-01-2012

I agree that she should have an escape tool. She's not tanky by any means, and being a carry she needs a way to escape. Vayne, Caitlyn, MF (sorta), TF, Tryndamere, Ashe and pretty much all the carries I can think of have some form of one. And I mean look at Wukong and Shaco, ridiculous forms of escape. Whether it's cloning yourself and turning invisible while being able to knock up opponents and gain move speed to being able to throw a dagger and slow, blink and turn invis, place a box wherever you want that fears all enemies around it and make 2 of yourself. Just 2 examples of retarded escape tools. I wish Riot gave every champ at least SOME form of escape, I'm not saying give them all a built in flash of course, but some kind of utility to get away, especially for the carry. Although I do think Fiora hits super hard, maybe if they just toned her damage down a tiny bit and let her flurry be used on allies she'd be better. Just my 2 cents.

SilverHazeStrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

shes op as all hell she doesnt need anything else for one if u cast a spell at her and she ults that spell doesnt hit her. she doesnt need an escape tool. if anything she needs to be nerfed harder than almost any other champion in the game. riot just releases new champions to be op so they can make money. there corupt off money so they will buff her if more people buy her. but she needs that nerf bad

Gail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

blame the player not the champ she needs to be tweaked ofc but her ult has a crazy long cd so if u don't use it proper its wasted not saying shes underpowered but i have seen a lot more bad ones then good ones

Boom Swagz

03-01-2012

then she'd turn into a basically None skill shot version of lee sin's q --> w

Serphs

Recruiter

03-01-2012

Her ult's damage should be slightly nerfed and cooldown vastly decreased.

But yeah, if her Q was a skillshot that'd be pretty nice.

Dark Ajax

03-01-2012

q should be a skill shot, and targettable at least to minions...

Shakuro

03-01-2012

WHAT? A champion without an escape mechanism?!!?! GOD ****IT! She is WORTHLESS now!

Riot, PLEASE give every champion 3 escape skills and 15 stuns, THEN WE DON'T NEED TO BUY WARDS OR WATCH THE MINIMAP EVER AGAIN!

In fact, lets just give everyone an extra skill, a triple range flash! So just in case you are caught solo at the enemy nexus you can flash halfway across the map and then stun everything on the map; followed by your triple escape mechanisms back to safety, avoiding the 5 man gank that you had NO warning about and had NO OTHER WAY to avoid.

/end sarcasm

I seriously believe that if ghost and flash were removed, and people had to rely on proper warding and communication, 9/10ths of the LoL player base would be absolutely and utterly useless at playing and would spend all their time complaining about how the new changes have forced everyone to sit at their towers to avoid ganks.

Commonly accessible escape mechanisms ruin the Strategy part of RTS games, as you effectively have an 'oh ****' button that can be used to avoid a gank the majority of times (whereas proper warding and awareness would have avoided the situation all together). Watching the map and talking to team mates is less important than having flash in some games unfortunately.

Annoying kids.

Crashpoint

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBoomBoxLimiterx View Post
then she'd turn into a basically None skill shot version of lee sin's q --> w
And how exactly is this a bad thing? I did recommend that Riot consider changing the q to a skillshot

Can someone explain how it would be op. I'm looking for feedback.