Should we Have a new 5v5 Map?

Yes, and I cant wait! 117 90.70%
No, I think its good as it is. 12 9.30%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

We Need New Maps!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spourky

03-02-2012

DOTA was only one map, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY PICKY.

Edit: This is sarcasm.

cdnmute

03-03-2012

i thnk we need a new map for classic. and NOT a new game mode. there should be new buffs 2 or 4 lanes. or at least mid lane closer to top or bottom (to change the feel) Maybe even have the minions waves be slightly different. Replace Dragon with an easily killable GP5 buff to promote early game teamfights. replace baron with something else too (similar game breaking but different)

Dr jebus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Here's an even simpler request: just give us more cosmetically altered Summoner's Rift "skins." Winter version and Hallow's End version are really badass, but where are the rest? Rainy forest? Scorching desert? Rocky volcano theme? Rendered snow(!)? Old western? These cosmetic alterations would make the Summoner's Rift less of a stale place to play in. Maybe even re-skin the hiding grass to be yellowed, or a cornfield.

Skeptic

03-04-2012

I think a 1 lane map would be nice. ARAM seems fairly popular (maybe) would be nice to have a map for it...or for 1v1 (Yes I know theres tt..) Just throwing out suggestions.

drsommer

03-04-2012

well it would be nice, but i think i can wait till they patch. i like ganking, no matter how baron looks like.

Serpentine19

03-04-2012

Dota 2 is going to have multiple maps im pretty sure. the only way league of legends is going to be able to compete is to start bringing out some more maps. Yes lol has dominion and TT but there needs to be more 5v5 maps.

Phoenix Of Sky

03-07-2012

we need new maps for play the game and you can win more people to play league of legends my english isnt good but is a great idea get new maps for 5vs5 and dominion and 3v3

Shaidyn

03-07-2012

I couldn't agree more. It takes a lot of work on Riot's part to make an entirely new playstyle, so I don't demand that. But it takes almost no effort to reskin summoner's rift. It should happen far more frequently.

Alpha Q23

03-07-2012

Me personally, I don't want a new 5v5 map. Never like SR much since I have been on that nearly exact same set up since 2004? around there when I started playing Dota. So me personally am glad for a Dominion/Twisted Treeline difference in map.

With that said I wouldn't mind if they had a new map, Hell I hope they do for the sake of people getting that different feeling of game play that I did when I switched almost directly to TT.