The Tribunal is just a lynch mob for IP Crazies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powerbats

03-11-2012

Apparently while trolling you missed Snowabes and mines discussions on age and schooling quite a few months ago, even though you posted in those same threads.

Graduated College over 2 decades ago, old enough to probably be your parent which thankfully I'm not since I'd have had to commit you to a boarding school for life.

Do I really need to link all your troll posts where you got caught trolling or are you going to go scurry down your troll hole like usual?

As for defending yourself we all do it why is it that you have such a problem not going overboard?

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

why is this thread still open -24

DriftingSmoke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
Apparently while trolling you missed Snowabes and mines discussions on age and schooling quite a few months ago, even though you posted in those same threads.

Graduated College over 2 decades ago, old enough to probably be your parent which thankfully I'm not since I'd have had to commit you to a boarding school for life.

Do I really need to link all your troll posts where you got caught trolling or are you going to go scurry down your troll hole like usual?

As for defending yourself we all do it why is it that you have such a problem not going overboard?
Sorry kid caught you in a lie, I don't talk to you except to call you a troll.

powerbats

03-11-2012

You really are making this too easy, you've constantly trolled the forums and gotten caught doing it, I'm really surprised you don't stop before you dig your whole deeper.

Is calling me a troll the best you can do to try and deflect attention away from the very well known fact your a troll?

Keep going, it will make it that much funnier later.

DriftingSmoke

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
You really are making this too easy, you've constantly trolled the forums and gotten caught doing it, I'm really surprised you don't stop before you dig your whole deeper.

Is calling me a troll the best you can do to try and deflect attention away from the very well known fact your a troll?

Keep going, it will make it that much funnier later.
Again, I stopped talking to you a LONG time ago, because you are a troll who posts nothing of value, and I have repeated that statement when you attempt to derail threads as you are currently doing. You are a shameful, angry little person.

powerbats

03-11-2012

Lol, you still trying that tactic of claiming I'm a troll and I do nothing but derail threads I'll just post a new thread so you can't derail this one any longer with all your trolling and derailing, along with all the insults and everything else you do negative on the forums.

Your just an angry that I won't let you troll the unwary here, your upset that you can't insult me and make me go away, your just upset that unlike you I don't need to troll or make anyone's life miserable to get my rocks off.

Keep going like I said your just making an even bigger fool of yourself every time you post and try and deflect attention from yourself. You've proven and been shown to be an angry troll, a pathetic liar and spiteful person who cares nothing for anyone else but himself and causing misery to others.

Go climb back down your troll hole and let the adults have a discussion here.

MadFckkinFiend

03-12-2012

Why is Riot ignoring all of this?

Not a SINGLE red post on the tribunal section of these forums.

I cannot wait until dota 2 comes out so i don't have to deal with a Nazi company.

Quaaz

03-12-2012

I press pardon more than punish because based on my judgment, I think they're innocent. I don't get IP.

I go to school. I see other people on the Tribunal talking and just waiting for the timer to go down to 0 before pressing punish. They tell me weeks later that they got 1000-1500 IP.

So far, I pressed Punish once. Guess what? I check my email and find that I got 5 IP. Woo, should I press auto-punish because I'll get free IP? No. I'm participating in the Tribunal and I actually read the cases before pressing Punish/Pardon.

Quaaz

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadFckkinFiend View Post
Why is Riot ignoring all of this?

Not a SINGLE red post on the tribunal section of these forums.

I cannot wait until dota 2 comes out so i don't have to deal with a Nazi company.
From what I've seen, they'll only reply in the Tribunal section to belittle the players that are getting support from other players. When a red belittles a person that has a lot of support, look at that ~+100 go to -100+.

I want to see a red post that provides some constructive feedback on actual threads that are serious, not a random thread where they're just trashing on the OP. It's like watching a middle school child getting bullied, only this time, the teacher is bullying the student in public.

DriftingSmoke

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaaz View Post
From what I've seen, they'll only reply in the Tribunal section to belittle the players that are getting support from other players. When a red belittles a person that has a lot of support, look at that ~+100 go to -100+.

I want to see a red post that provides some constructive feedback on actual threads that are serious, not a random thread where they're just trashing on the OP. It's like watching a middle school child getting bullied, only this time, the teacher is bullying the student in public.
That would demand that they treat people who have been touched by the tribunal like customers, and they refuse to do that.