Teemo's Blinding Dart Range is NOT 680...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Workle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

According to the champion information page for Teemo (link below), his blinding dart should have a range of 680.

However, in game this is not true. I've played numerous games with Teemo and I know that I can't even get a blind off on Ashe, who has a range of 600, without her auto-attacking me first. If anything, the actual range is 580.

TEST IT FOR YOURSELVES: mark your distance where you can use blinding dart on golems and compare the distance with which Ashe or Caitlyn can autoattack the golems. It's definitely smaller than Caitlyn's range, which is 650.

So, I'm asking that you either change the value on the page below, or give Teemo the range on his blind that he deserves (the latter being preferred ).

Thank you for your consideration.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/champi...he_swift_scout

Gothor Kensingto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

did u read the new patch notes ? or no ?

Workle

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyhunter4ever View Post
did u read the new patch notes ? or no ?
Yes? the patch notes have nothing to do with blinding dart, this has been a bug for a long time in my opinion.