Solo Top Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trademark Slays

03-01-2012

Remember RainMan playing this around christmas time, does anyone know how top is build, is it his standard AD carry build or do you build him more like a bruiser?

Haizon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

Standard ad carry is how i usually play him when i solo

pdxdubiinin

03-01-2012

Rush Last Whisper, and build a trinity force.

Works fine, but corki can really go anywhere on the map. As a burst ad caster he dosent have any problems doing anything.

Heavy Metal Hero

03-01-2012

If I was top with him I'd get wriggles/mercs instead of rushing straight damage just to keep up the farm-fest for as long as possible, and to be safer against bruisers. Other than that though, Trinity/Whisper/IEdge abound after that.

Omonomous

03-01-2012

Several ranged AD carries work out well in top lane due to their built-in escapes to evade ganks and safe ranged farming against what is usually a melee bruiser. Generally, you just get Wriggle's instead of triple Dorans for the free ward and sustain and proceed to build them standard.

Main reason it's not run is that the team would lack the CC and bulkiness of a standard Tanky DPS top.

You can run Leona/Jarvan, Taric/Brand, Karma/Pantheon, Soraka/Irelia bottom with a ranged AD top, but it's not something you'll see in solo que.