Fiora runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

03-01-2012

After playing her a bit I want to say she'd benefit more from crit chance or armor pen reds/quints. Crit chance if you don't want a ghostblade, armor pen if you do.

Reasoning is pretty simple: With her massive steroids crit and armor pen are worth more to her than AD.

Edit: Crit chance not reliable enough. Bad idea.

Cytox

03-01-2012

lol how u became gold, ebay?

MisterPlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytox View Post
I heard for a smar fee, Erementz carry you to Pratinum.

Tyhan

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytox View Post
The power of trying things out for yourself.

Azn Booty

03-01-2012

I've been building her mostly damage, wel lto be honest mostly situational to my lane. If I need more sustain I'll start BT; if I need some more damage I'll hit up IE and some arpen.
I think you'd want to do as much damage as you can while you have that 3 second buff.

Yurixy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

welcome to LOL community where 90% are trolls who downvotes threads because they do not respect other people's opinions

@topic: yeah... I have 33 ar pen and is a lot better than ad runes... I wonder if crits are even better

Cakecicle

03-01-2012

Crit chance..? That's kinda a waste.(8% crit chance from 9 marks of malice and 5.58% for quints)
Mix of ARP and AD would be better and more reliable IMO and a mix of ASPD/ARP for jungling.

Ayy Lash

03-01-2012

run 25 armor pen on her, free ad in her kit on top of brutalizer is how i've been dunking every other Fiora top lane

Tyhan

03-01-2012

Okay crit chance is a no go. Too unreliable before you buy other crit items to be worth it. I still see armor pen working with ghostblade though.

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

03-01-2012

Honestly? She has a free AD/AS steroid even though they aren't amazing. I'd build Arpen Marks/Quints, flat armor seals, flat MR glyphs. Then run 21/9/0 to make her early game as strong as possible. She will usually be against bruisers so high ArPen against someone with around 60+ armor at level 1 is extremely useful and much better than running AD Quints.

I don't own her YET but this is how I would play her when I do buy her.