Adobe AIR crashes & Pvp.net Disconnection Issues!

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesomus

03-03-2012

This is happening to me a lot after the fiora patch. I've lost quite a bit of elo from it as well. When will this be fixed?

JamesXDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Bump for help or a solution from Riot staff, please.

Gwynbleidd43254

Recruiter

03-03-2012

Bump, and I will keep bumping until I get a reply

cwazypwepsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

i think its this patch, then again i could be wrong, bump though

JamesXDoom

03-04-2012

yeah definitely. update on game booster 3 - it seems to help. ive been able to have a few games with no problems. definitely try it if you havent already so you might be able to play again. Still, bump for a legitimate fix from Riot!

Chrenkov

03-04-2012

I submitted a help ticket on this, as I'm having the same problem. Here is the response I got..I'll post again if any of it works...

Quote:
This error typically stems from a disconnection between your computer and our game servers. The error is basically telling you that the "heartbeat" from your computer did not reach our servers in time. The "heartbeat" is a packet of information that needs to be sent to our servers telling them that your computer is still connected to the internet and is active. If the packet does not make it to our servers or is delayed our servers will actually terminate the connection in order to protect your account.

There are a couple of reasons that the packet might be delayed in reaching our servers. The most common reason is that the packet didn't leave your computer in time. This is typically caused by a large amount of uplink network buffering. Network buffering is a buffer of information that is waiting to be processed. If more information is being received or transmitted than the bandwidth of your computer can handle the information is queued up in the buffer. Sometimes this buffer can become very large and data is not sent out when it's supposed to be. To correct this I would recommend following our knowledge base article here:

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...tency-and-ping

If nothing from the guide corrects the problem, you should try disabling peer-to-peer sharing. This can be done from the patcher options menu. You'll find the menu from the top right corner there is a button with gears on it. Click the button and then uncheck the option of "Enable peer-to-peer sharing."

If you continue to have problems please try to get the following information and attach it to this ticket:
1. A network analysis: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...twork-analysis
2. A network log: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...etworkinfo-log
3. A process list: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...a-process-list

I am really sorry that you experienced this problem and wish you good luck in all your future games,

Gwynbleidd43254

Recruiter

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrenkov View Post
I submitted a help ticket on this, as I'm having the same problem. Here is the response I got..I'll post again if any of it works...
that explanation sounds more like its for when you are disconnected from the game and not Adobe Air crashing, especially when the link goes to someplace about lag which personally I find it hard to believe is the issue. Since if it were lag I wouldn't expect Air to just crash like that even if the terminate the connection, but I could be wrong (I don't believe I am however).

But please do let us know if it works.

~Gwynbleidd42354

Selarek

03-04-2012

up
same problem here, exactly after fiora's patch i started getting this problem..
waiting for a hotfix(so we wont have to wait to the next patch to get it fixed) tried everything, re-installing etc.. and still the problem persists.. that sad..
Come on RIOT, i know you can help us, thanks!

ZephyrDrake

03-04-2012

Same here. Ever since the Fiora patch been getting this problem, nothing like happened before the patch and it's really annoying if it happens in the middle of a game. I swear if i ever get reported/banned cuz of this I'll be really angry. This is clearly something that came with the Fiora patch (could be wrong but highly doubt it since this started to happen right after the patch).

Futonlol

03-04-2012

Exact same issue, started occurring with the most recent patch. Even uninstalled and reinstalled same problem. I have zero in game issues, its just getting into a game, and the client crashing after the game is over. Its pretty ridiculous.

1234567 ... 12