Asus Transformer Prime Running LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShinyTuxedo

03-01-2012

This tablet is so amazing! I was just wondering if there would be any chance or way of getting League of Legends on Android. The tablet comes with a keyboard and you can plug in a USB mouse. It runs a quad core and 1gb of RAM. I would be surprised if it couldn't run the game. The only problem is I don't know of a way to get the game on the tablet.

Schize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

League of Legends isn't built to run on the Android platform. Hell, even offical Mac OS support has been dropped, making it practically Windows only. However, I'm pretty sure Asus bundled the MyCloud app with the Transformer Prime, which also has access to the Splashtop HD app. Splashtop lets you remotely control your PC with your tablet, and you could theoretically play by streaming your PC to your tablet. The lag will probably break the experience though.

CrimsonWraith

03-01-2012

Head over to XDA to check out the Ubuntu build threads. From there you can run a Windows emulator and LoL. I've done it on the NT (haven't played a real game, just loaded and laned with some bots, in custom).

It's not going to run real quick, but it will work.

TheShinyTuxedo

03-01-2012

Thanks for the quick replies. Yeah I thought that would be the case. I guess running through remote desktop would be ok. I just wish it could come to Android some day. This tablet could handle it easily.

nateshuntsvegas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

I wonder if trying to get wine to run in android would be the answer, instead of trying to emulate nt

biorunner

02-12-2014

I'll let you know in a bit I'm installing it aand so far no problems