Fiora- Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ysmir

02-29-2012

How are people building her? I can't seem to play her properly without feeding/not doing enough damage.

It might be that I'm just having a string of bad luck/people ganking me hard but whatever.

Please and thanks.

Grind The Ocean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Early on, life steal and flat ad for trading. Late into the game, More flat ad and life steal.

EagleSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

pretty much anything AD works

/troll

ok... so maybe not.

onboardtonowhere

02-29-2012

I was going to do a tiamat joke but that really got old pretty ****ing quickly.

I heard tanky dps.

DreJBringer

02-29-2012

tanky dps:

Merc Treads or ninja Tabi, wriggles, triforce, warmogs, atmas, black cleaver, and if your still going, sell that wriggles for a conditional last item

Edit: try it before you downvote. been dominating as her top lane with this build.

PrismaticVoiD

02-29-2012

been doing start boots 3 pots but was thinking start vamp scepter. But from boots i go black cleaver berserker grieves, then vamp scepter, then frozen mallet, finish vamp into bt and get a qss. So far a game hasn't gotten far enough for me to decide a last item. This build has been working quite nicely though with good atk speed and lifesteal plus ad also going with the health of fm and slowing ability, also the mr from qss and the activation.

Cheesebeard

02-29-2012

I've been trying this:

Cloth5 vs AD (still working on AP)
Next grab a Wriggles (in whatever order makes sense if you can't buy it in one shot)
Boots are next priority; I've had luck with zerkers if there isn't much CC and it's an AD lane
Next, if I'm doing well I'll grab a BFS, and if less well I stack Doran's Blades until I can BFS it up
My BFS goal has been a thirster, followed by the most damage you can get away with

General tips:
Don't ult until you need to for a kill secure, or until you've taken some damage in combat
Make sure that you proc your boost before ulting so you can gtfo after
Flash is a must, imo
Laning is aggressive, and grab jungle if you overpush

I think of Fiora as a slow-burn assassin, kind of like a Yi archetype, but definitely plays differently

Lag is OP

02-29-2012

Start with life steal (vampiric skepter)
Next Ninja Tabi
next get The Brutalizer
next B.F Sword
then Bloodthirster
then Youmuu's Ghostblade
After that just get anything that has life steal, attack speed and attack damage, such as The Black Cleaver, and Phamtom Dancer.

I dont know but this works for me.

But you might want to also consider health so Frozen mallet might be pretty good (I havent tried frozen mallet yet so i cant say)

Chorus

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeard View Post
Flash is a must, imo
You say this for 90 of the characters in the game, I'm sure; flash is no more required on her than any other character.

Cheesebeard

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight117 View Post
Start with life steal (vampiric skepter)
Next Ninja Tabi
next get The Brutalizer
next B.F Sword
then Bloodthirster
then Youmuu's Ghostblade
After that just get anything that has life steal, attack speed and attack damage, such as The Black Cleaver, and phamtom dancer.

I dont know it works for me

But you might want to also consider health so Frozen mallet might be pretty good (I havent tried frozen mallet yet so i cant say)
Ah, yes, I tried brutalizer a few times as well, although those games were being disrupted by teammates and it never had a good try.

I'll look into brutalizer again, though -- I think it could be a solid item considering how much Ghostblade synergizes.