Client crashing after every game

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shinolikesbugs

02-29-2012

MINE HAS BEEN FIXED LOOK TOWARD THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR HOW I FIXED IT.

Not sure what is happening, but after i finish every game since the update i have had the client crash. i can see on my task manager that "LoLLauncher.exe" is still open but the client is gone. i thought at first it was just a one time thing, but this is the fourth game in a row.

just last game i left the client up on my second monitor and when the game finished it did NOT crash, maybe this can give enough information to fix the problem.

now i tried to keep my client up on the second monitor again, but this time it crashed around the 20 min mark, so it seems to be random maybe i should record what champs and stuff are in games when it crashes idk.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. play game
2. finish game push continue button
3. client crashes leaving the .exe still running

RESPONSE FROM TICKET:
This error typically stems from a disconnection between your computer and our game servers. The error is basically telling you that the "heartbeat" from your computer did not reach our servers in time. The "heartbeat" is a packet of information that needs to be sent to our servers telling them that your computer is still connected to the internet and is active. If the packet does not make it to our servers or is delayed our servers will actually terminate the connection in order to protect your account.
There are a couple of reasons that the packet might be delayed in reaching our servers. The most common reason is that the packet didn't leave your computer in time. This is typically caused by a large amount of uplink network buffering. Network buffering is a buffer of information that is waiting to be processed. If more information is being received or transmitted than the bandwidth of your computer can handle the information is queued up in the buffer. Sometimes this buffer can become very large and data is not sent out when it's supposed to be. To correct this I would recommend following our knowledge base article here:
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...tency-and-ping
If nothing from the guide corrects the problem, you should try disabling peer-to-peer sharing. This can be done from the patcher options menu. You'll find the menu from the top right corner there is a button with gears on it. Click the button and then uncheck the option of "Enable peer-to-peer sharing."
If you continue to have problems please try to get the following information and attach it to this ticket:
1. A network analysis: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...twork-analysis
2. A network log: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...etworkinfo-log
3. A process list: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...a-process-list
I am really sorry that you experienced this problem and wish you good luck in all your future games,
-chewbacha

//second response
It looks like you are running security software which we have routinely seen to cause severe problems with our game. Most likely, the last patch moved some of our executables and broke any exceptions that were in place. I would highly recommend that you uninstall it in order to have our game work correctly. If you are worried about antivirus protection I would suggest trying Avast antivirus (www.avast.com). The home edition is free and does not cause any issues with our game. After uninstalling your current security software, if you still have problems please send me another process list.
-chewbacha

//*******************************HOW I FIXED IT************************************//
1. go into firewall rules
2. allow "league of legends.exe" full access
3. GET TO AFTER GAME SCREEN!!!!!!
//************************************************** ***********************************//
im not sure why this patch made league break the rules of my firewall, but whatever i got to a score screen for the first time in over a week. (6 march 2012)

//notes
you do not need to download a different anti-virus software almost all can allow .exe files full access.
disabling peer to peer does not help at all

LittleGM

02-29-2012

same is happening here! pls fix

Heavysleeper

02-29-2012

same here. and when it doesn't crash it drops me the next game i get invited into

Zaku28

02-29-2012

Happens to me after every single game now ever since the Fiora patch. It's really a pain to restart the client after every game. Now I can never see the score screen at the end of a game.

shinolikesbugs

02-29-2012

Bump!

S0FuKiNgL33t

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

WTH Same thing here This needs to be fixed ASAP i hate having to log in after every game!!! Also i noticed that adobe air was crazy alot to ... Some one help

Pyrhic

03-01-2012

Same here.

FeaRTheRanDom

03-01-2012

Same thing every game since Fiora patch.

shinolikesbugs

03-01-2012

bump

Kittehn

03-01-2012

This is happening to me too. It is really bad because it never lets me get to the aftergame lobby, and report people who are afking in game. :/ I really need a fix to this quick

12345 ... 7