Fiora is bad in SR.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

I have been playing this champ for the last few days only norm so nothing crazy she seems to do well and as of the lack of slow it really does not affect me till mid game.I just pick up the red buff atk speed+red is just crazy. The fact that most ppl that understand her ult will NOT sit under a tower with low hp forceing them to fall back one of the best things i have noticed about her.As a side note i noticed if you lane her with a good partner as in morg or janna with there slows/cc she dominates just my 2 cents tho.

BurntWalrus

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seringan View Post
QQ more, please. It makes you sound foolish.

Fiora's passive is actually rather decent, healing you ~20 health per hit once you reach level 3, which in early levels is a great deal more sustain than most other champions. Furthermore, it scales into late game to heal you ~100 per hit. I find it very useful personally.

Her Q is a double gap closer. It's not meant to chunk the opponent's health, but rather enhance Burst of Speed and keep you on fleeing targets to secure kills.

Her W gives 35 bonus AD at level 9 if you max it first: that's nearly a free BF sword. Furthermore, it does a decent amount of damage when it counters their attack and can block on-hit effects that make some top laners so strong later on (I'm looking at you, Nasus.)

Her E gives her the ability to chase down enemies further, slaughters towers, and can deal massive damage if you understand the concept of item builds at all and know how to get the damage in. With no damage, it's nearly useless, as well as if you're hit with any CC. This is where summoner skill comes into play: knowing when to activate it and how to commit.

Her ult can remove you from others' ults (Morgana, for instance) while dealing hefty damage, healing you, and just generally being powerful if used mid-fight.

Overall, her kit is quite strong if you understand how to play her. the first game I had with her was horrible, she's not as straight forward as a lot of people seem to think. Riot did a good job in making her powerful, but not simply a right-click-to-win champion.

Its not 20 health per hit. Its 20 health over 6 seconds(and not at lvl 3). You have to understand that her passive is bad ALL game not just at one part. While WW gets that nice yummy regen per hit, fiora is stuck with per second. That can stack with champions but her auto is below most if not all other auto champs so its practically worthless.
(note if you put 4 stacks of +5(18) regen thats 20 regen per sec, however since Lifesteal and such are more on auto attacks from ww or even if with an item, its useless. Endgame its worth 450 or however much the regen item is.).

Burst of speed is 3 seconds. You'll run out of it before you can use another Q, even then its 1 more hit.

Blocks auto only lol. So yeah, skillshots which are the majority of AP, are not blocked. 35 AD is......well its pretty lame endgame.

Her E is three seconds. 2-3 hits more at any given point. So try as you might to find an argument for it being good its no better than any slow or such for auto attackers.

Her ULT is nice, but again, its just a better alpha strike. Nothing to write home about.
-Also note that its teamfight use is meh considering AP-aoe.

cerealsmok3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Your not playing her right then.

JxC

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShouVertica View Post
Its not 20 health per hit. Its 20 health over 6 seconds(and not at lvl 3). You have to understand that her passive is bad ALL game not just at one part. While WW gets that nice yummy regen per hit, fiora is stuck with per second. That can stack with champions but her auto is below most if not all other auto champs so its practically worthless.
(note if you put 4 stacks of +5(18) regen thats 20 regen per sec, however since Lifesteal and such are more on auto attacks from ww or even if with an item, its useless. Endgame its worth 450 or however much the regen item is.).

Burst of speed is 3 seconds. You'll run out of it before you can use another Q, even then its 1 more hit.

Blocks auto only lol. So yeah, skillshots which are the majority of AP, are not blocked. 35 AD is......well its pretty lame endgame.

Her E is three seconds. 2-3 hits more at any given point. So try as you might to find an argument for it being good its no better than any slow or such for auto attackers.

Her ULT is nice, but again, its just a better alpha strike. Nothing to write home about.
-Also note that its teamfight use is meh considering AP-aoe.
sorry i discredited everything you said as soon as i read this. have you even see her auto attack ratios..? Adding 1 point into Riposte at level 1 gives you a huge damage advantage against most AD top lanes (15 AD and parry 1 AA means you will almost always come out on top in a exchange...)
it's true her lane sustain pre-life steal isn't the strongest but her passive is a very consistent life regen as long as you are last hitting minions at least once every 6 seconds...
lastly, attempting to discredit a 120% AS steroid is just lol... nice try

Kedoren

03-03-2012

Erroneous! Erroneous! Erroneous on both accounts!

parnellyx

03-03-2012

Fiora is a FANTASTIC solo top. One of best solo tops in games atm. Tier 1 champ w/o a doubt.

Lets look at abilities:

Passive: Gives you great amount of health regeneration. Amazing sustain in lane and you never have to leave

Q: Great ability to initiate or chase. Also APPLIES ON HIT EFFECTS. good ability overall because you can never run away.

W: Fantastic AD buff. Last hit w/o a problem and you can outmatch anybody with this. The damage reflection is great for 1v1 skirmishes.

E: INSANE movespeed and Attackspeed. No1 can outrun you with this and Lunge. That Attack Speed bonus makes you really do work to towers and champions.

R: One of best and most complained about ults in game atm. It applies ON HIT EFFECTS, and does crazy damage. Not to mention your untargetable for 2-3 seconds and you can gain massive hp with this from Lifesteal.

Idk what your talking about but i would like to see how you build, because i feel she's easy if you know how to play the game. She does require skill but she is very powerful atm. Please show me your build

parnellyx

03-03-2012

Also what level and elo are you?

Very American

03-03-2012

You don't even kow what you're talking about.

Fiona's is sickly overpowered. She outplays other duelist thanks to her low mana costs, steriod, and rewardable mana regain. Even Xin with his assload's of CC, respectable health-regain per three hit, and own personal steroid can't out lane her when she builds her sustainability, which is simply the most simplist of lifesteals available.

Lunge-It's fine per rank. It's more powerful than many gape closers and has a wider variety as far as kit is concern. She can be built perfectly tanky, just like any bruiser, even though that's not where her build will shine. Building a Wit's End can easily fix any MR problems due to her insane AS.

Riposte-You're incredibly incorrect. Her autoattack capabilities would be better than tryndamere if she had the granted critical strike chance to keep up with him. Again: Wit's End. Not only that, but with a Black Cleaver she could easily shred armor and lay waste with TONS of damage.

Burst of Speed- It's more than what you say, and with how threatening her autoattacks are with the combination of her parry ability, she envokes a fear factor which will cause foes that are evenly matched at the start to back away. Her abilities give her a LOT more versatility than any champion earlier in levels, especially thanks to her low CD's

She is a PERFECTLY good champion. The only two champion's that make petty work of her are Olaf and Udyr. Olaf with his insane, 1-hit true damage burst, and udyr with his one hit DOT. Aside form that, many will struggle against her capabilities.

Blade Waltz-
Her ultimate is amazingly powerful. It has a 2.6 AD ratio, with enough damage you can EASILY hit over 1000 with it, and plus her passive that is a MASSIVE chunk of life re-granted to you-- not to mention it makes her entirely invoulnerable for the duration of its use.

Vey

03-03-2012

Not overpowered, but I did have one game where my ult gets instantly canceled whenever akali went twilight shroud, or whenever someone goes in the bush and we have no vision.

Also this other game my ult hit pantheon 5 times.. all of them were blocked. I was like.. derp.

Next Jen Villain

03-04-2012

she's good if you have some skill to her