Fiora is bad in SR.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Käl El

03-01-2012

She's not OP honestly, I've played her and do enjoy her - riposte is amazing; as one of the other users had said, the attack damage plus the ability to deal damage back to the target is awesome. As far as the attack speed is concerned, you gain movement speed and attack speed from it, up to 120 attack speed? Honestly for 3 seconds with a decent cool down? That's ****ing awesome. One last thing, as far as countering her, has anyone heard of Wardens Mail? Just saying.

Käl El

03-01-2012

Oh, and one more thing, don't build her like a glass cannon and put some warmogs, atmas, wriggles and FoN on her, blows up instantly? I don't think so.

Hellow

03-01-2012

every champ you play sucks in every game mode.

Virgil

03-01-2012

QQ more, please. It makes you sound foolish.

Fiora's passive is actually rather decent, healing you ~20 health per hit once you reach level 3, which in early levels is a great deal more sustain than most other champions. Furthermore, it scales into late game to heal you ~100 per hit. I find it very useful personally.

Her Q is a double gap closer. It's not meant to chunk the opponent's health, but rather enhance Burst of Speed and keep you on fleeing targets to secure kills.

Her W gives 35 bonus AD at level 9 if you max it first: that's nearly a free BF sword. Furthermore, it does a decent amount of damage when it counters their attack and can block on-hit effects that make some top laners so strong later on (I'm looking at you, Nasus.)

Her E gives her the ability to chase down enemies further, slaughters towers, and can deal massive damage if you understand the concept of item builds at all and know how to get the damage in. With no damage, it's nearly useless, as well as if you're hit with any CC. This is where summoner skill comes into play: knowing when to activate it and how to commit.

Her ult can remove you from others' ults (Morgana, for instance) while dealing hefty damage, healing you, and just generally being powerful if used mid-fight.

Overall, her kit is quite strong if you understand how to play her. the first game I had with her was horrible, she's not as straight forward as a lot of people seem to think. Riot did a good job in making her powerful, but not simply a right-click-to-win champion.

Iraldain

03-01-2012

She's really good at killing people who are guaranteed to die already, but she has very little carrying power.
Her passive, in theory, heals a lot. You can stack up to 100 health per hit when autoattacking enemy champions! 100 health per hit! OP! OP! OP!
No, no, wait a second. No.
Her passive heals her over six seconds. Compare this to Warwick: Warwick heals, at full level and full stacks, 48 health per hit, instantly. Fiora heals 100 health over six seconds. Given 10 autoattacks at a 2.0 attack speed (which isn't unreasonable), Warwick will heal (10 attacks)*(48 health per attack) = 480 health. Fiora will heal 83 health over the 5 seconds she attacks, and 100 more over six seconds after, for a total of 183 health. Now, prolonging this will only tilt the imbalance further in Warwick's favor; in order to maximize her passive's effect, Fiora must spend roughly two seconds in combat, then withdraw for six seconds, and repeat this process every eight seconds. Does that sound even remotely useful to you? (Oh, and did I forget to mention that Warwick's passive increases his damage, too?)
With her single-target damage output and chasing potential with her Q and her E (not to mention the refresh on the latter), she plays more like an assassin (and, more often than not, a killstealer) than a carry.
Her ult is very powerful (already one of my favorites), but the long cooldown (Warwick's ult, which is similar in effect and undeniably an incredibly powerful ability, has roughly 3/5's the cooldown length of Blade Waltz) means you can't rely on it as a consistent mid-fight survivability (It's only available in half to a third of late-game teamfights, and it's even worse early- and mid-game). Moreover, with its range, your intent to use it is incredibly obvious even before it activates, and the fact that you appear next to the champion you target lets enemies immediately focus and kill you (which happens instantly, with her survivability).

Personally, I would like to see her ultimate's cooldown reduced, even at the cost of some of its damage. Give her Riposte defense bonuses after successfully blocking an attack (and reduce its offensive power. She needs a more defensive ability, not another damage dealing method), and increase her passive's effect enough to make it viable at least in laning phase. Her Burst of Speed is powerful, and very spammable, so as a balancing factor, it could have an increased mana cost and cooldown. This will reward players who use it at the right time, and punish those who waste its power. This, I believe, will make Fiora both a very fun champion to play, and a very balanced one.

BuN69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I have found her very good at TT(Twisted Treeline) but she does a good job on SR as well. I think what the difference between a good Fiora and a bad Fiora is the knowledge of when to use her parry and ult. Very nice champ and I think she fits in the current meta just fine.

Kingsora12

03-01-2012

Those guys sayings She op. Are just saying that just to be saying any old thing.. I used to get upset that wukong was under power until i learn tank kong. Along with a escape ability and a CC move which she lacks Period in any way.
On hit effects? U expect me to buy a slow item just so i can slow someone after casting my poorly scaled ult? who has gold for that. with that super cd
I know lunge is not suppose to be a power hit but if i Dash in my im dead. its not even a deal sealer. At game start lunge does LESS DAMG then my basic auto attack. Dash in twice then do what>?

My perry? works on NASUS only Done deal Lmao. any ap champ can just do a skill and bypass. If and when I do perry i reflect some decent damg to someone who is already not stacking mr. Wuju style on a bad day does better damg.
Yahhhhh attack speed.. aww its gone... Like crashing from a energy drink
CC on this champ is gold. Udyr is easliy stopped with a cc. Fiora is put to rest. at least udyr has a stun Like he said... shes good at killing ppl would were intended to die.
Almost forget passive. Only works if ur not being bothered. then u can recover some hp quick with a Regan item. But to think im bout to risk dying just to stack my passive nahhhh.

Queen Sejuani

03-01-2012

Fiora is only good as an off tank. If people build her like a carry, mash an exhaust at her and watch her sustain nothing with her high amount of speed+damage.

Now off tank Fiora, is something else. She seems really strong, kinda like Shyvana.

Slashinghardest

03-01-2012

Riposte: Top lane vs general top lanes like nasus, jax, wukong, Shyvana, Gangplank and others who have a ability that effects a single auto attack is good for blocking their extra damage.

Lunge: scales on ad and can be used twice, I hope while you were playing you got ad because this deals significant damage to the people you should use it on. Ap carries and Ad carries (the squishy ones).

Duelist: the passive is mainly useful in laning where you can easily out sustain in lane with little lifesteal and the passive. I start with a vampiric scepter so I have so much sustain that I'm not going back half as much as them. (Lunge, Lunge, Autoattack lvl 1 = 24 regen per 6 ontop of normal regen)this gives your laning an edge because by the time you use your abilities they are low and whatever damage they dealt on you didn't stick.

Burst of speed: After giving you the edge in fighting this also gives you the choice to chase / run so really you gain by making the smart choice and paying attention no matter what.

Ultimate (can't remember the name): Early game it lets you tower dive without and danger seeing as your untargettable till the ability is over and it applies on hit effects (I believe it works with the movement speed buff from Burst of speed) you can kill your target/targets and gtfo before you take a substantial amount of damage. Cooldowns high but it should be.

Deinbeck

03-02-2012

Compare her to nocturne. Noc wins. I'd take Yi over her too I think. Not a bad champ, but too glass-cannon for me.

EDIT - I think what ruins her is the lack of any slow. She can chase, but you really need Frozen Mallet on her, but she doesn't end up tanky like a Shy.