Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Talon,

I think you may have been asked this already, but I'm not so sure. Opinions on Riven?

Also, are you and Fiora getting along nicely without my assistance? Or am I still getting the cookies back in exchange for advice?

-Jay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Talon, how are your exploits going with that certain demacian? Going well I hope? Make sure if you're going to duel that you polish your blades, I heard demacian women like that kinda of flair.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Talon, how are your exploits going with that certain demacian? Going well I hope? Make sure if you're going to duel that you polish your blades, I heard demacian women like that kinda of flair.
I have a duel with her coming up soon. If I win, I have a date.

~Talon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

Senior Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I have a duel with her coming up soon. If I win, I have a date.

~Talon
Good luck to you then. May the god's grace you on that day.

~Ezreal


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Good luck to you then. May the god's grace you on that day.

~Ezreal
I will be victorious by my hand alone.

~Talon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I do not believe that a debate on this topic shall travel very far in either direction. It is the way of a Noxian to respect and seek out power where they can, while it is the way of a Demacian to respect order.

But take this to heart, Noxus protects her citizens. She does not rip children away from their families to serve forcefully in the military, or indoctrinate them with something such as "The Measured Tread".

You say Luxanna thrives under the Demacian system... Ask her about when she was ripped from her home to serve the crown, you will surely see the change in her face.

~Talon
I was nowhere neat Demacia at that time, so I can't fairly give an opinion one way or the other. I am led to believe that the military specifically asked Luxanna's family if they were absolutely sure of this, and that it was her family that sent her to the military, not the military itself, but again, I wasn't there, so I will not judge. However, to match Luxanna's case, I point you to Annie and her family having to flee for their lives from Noxus. You say Noxus protects its citizens and loves power. Annie's family wanted only to practice their dark arts, but because they didn't agree with your increasing state of war, they were exiled. I ask you, does a citystate that truly protects its citizens do that?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
I was nowhere neat Demacia at that time, so I can't fairly give an opinion one way or the other. I am led to believe that the military specifically asked Luxanna's family if they were absolutely sure of this, and that it was her family that sent her to the military, not the military itself, but again, I wasn't there, so I will not judge. However, to match Luxanna's case, I point you to Annie and her family having to flee for their lives from Noxus. You say Noxus protects its citizens and loves power. Annie's family wanted only to practice their dark arts, but because they didn't agree with your increasing state of war, they were exiled. I ask you, does a citystate that truly protects its citizens do that?
In Noxus, everything must be earned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Caitlyn

Senior Member

03-05-2012

When is this duel? Perhaps I shall be waiting for you afterwards...

~Undercover Caitlyn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Caitlyn View Post
When is this duel? Perhaps I shall be waiting for you afterwards...

~Undercover Caitlyn
I find myself wary of sharing this information with you stranger...

Unless you have fuzzy handcuffs.

~Talon the Wary


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

Senior Member

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
I find myself wary of sharing this information with you stranger...

Unless you have fuzzy handcuffs.

~Talon the Wary
We are not sure if Laurent would be a fan of such an object.