Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Naut build help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redbutton

02-29-2012

So messing around with free Naut I'm core building Warmog's/ Frozen Heart/ Omen
Questions are: Shruelia's vs ROA for m regen. Is Omen really worth it on him. And should Rylai's be included as a core item or would Frozen Mallet be ok for slow, sacrificing ap.

Jgame

02-29-2012

Bump for intrest.

Redbutton

02-29-2012

anyone?

tenelevenths

02-29-2012

RoA is not good on nautilus, its way to expensive and the dmg doesnt justify the lack of tankiness. My favorite build (I have played a few dozen games with him) is getting shurelya's reverie, merc treads, abyssal scepter, and sunfire cape. It is a pretty aggressive build rather than defensive but it results in a lot of damage over time and increased damage from your team. It lacks the defense of just building warmogs, force of nature and randuin's but if you are ahead it can be pretty disgusting.

I generally view tanks as needing a health item, an mr item, and an armor item. How you fill those slots can be flexible.

Fumouffu

02-29-2012

Quote:
Redbutton:
So messing around with free Naut I'm core building Warmog's/ Frozen Heart/ Omen
Questions are: Shruelia's vs ROA for m regen. Is Omen really worth it on him. And should Rylai's be included as a core item or would Frozen Mallet be ok for slow, sacrificing ap.

Ap naut! Just get all the items with ap and tanks stats, blow people up and be unkillable.

Redbutton

02-29-2012

Would FON be viable as well? He's quite slow, and I'm unsure the movespeed is worth it by the time you can afford it, unless it was rushed, which seems a bad idea.