Poll: Yi vs Tryndamere vs Fiora

Fiora 84 31.82%
Tryndamere 129 48.86%
Yi 51 19.32%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Master Yi vs Tryndamere vs Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1knight4pain

02-29-2012

1-Tryndamere
2-Master yi
3-Fiora
IF fiora vs tryn late game .. tryn will win 100% cuz of his ult ... Fiora vs yi .... yi will win- why ?
cuz his skill W makes him tank ..if she ult him = no dmg from her..old champions FTW !

RagerDave

03-01-2012

Fiora is the best "true" AD carry right now. If you believe Trynd or Yi are better you need to get your head checked. Fiora's damage at best matches Yi's, but her survivability is higher due to her having burst of speed ready more times than Yi has his ulti ready. Trynd is a good champion, but Trynd is easy to predict...Fiora not so much. Lunge can be used Twice, meaning she can hit you once, and then just as easily dash out of range with a second lunge...meanwhile if she has burst of speed active she can just stack the ms boost by a tad making her faster. If Trynd gets close, exhaust him, and stun him. If Yi gets close, stun him twice...usually means half of his burst damage is gone. If Fiora is close, you can really do nothing...especially if she jumps out at you with lunge right into her ultimate...then there is nothing you can do. Fiora initiates better than both champions...as she is a High AD/Lifesteal/AS champion. She doesn't really utilize crit and usually has a decent amount of armor to deal with Trynd or Yi. Plus Yi's alphastrike will always deal less damage than Fiora's ultimate, due to the ultimate stacking with AD and her ulti actually being able to hit the same enemy more than once. Fiora is great in every phase of the game. Early, mid, and late....in essence she is the perfect choice to carry teams.

Bi11ionair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

Lunge does zero damage... if youve played her you know this, its not even usefull for last hitting minions it is so weak. Burst of speed IS her advantage in the fights mentioned above. Riposte is interesting and it will be upto players and latency whether it ever becomes a differentiating factor between players or simply a neat gimmick. Her ult is good but it's range is really short, even between which champs it can hit. I don't have empirical data but i swear a Yi's alpha strike reaches much further than her ult. (interesting bug, Morgana ult not broken using fiora ult.... sooo dumb the shackles just follow you as you dash) Her passive is pretty invisible, i keep forgetting to check if it scales but at level one its so bad...

P.S. Anyone feel like its realistically impossible to play top lane the way Phreak describes it in his spotlight? you cant harass, and thus over extend, without at least one ward and even then she has no escape so ganks are pretty easy to get her... Like i said i just feel this way when i play top.

Mizarina

03-01-2012

Tryndamere > Fiora > Yi

VERY easily^^

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

The reason I voted Tryndamere is because he is the only one who can build pure carry in an actual game, if the other 2 try to build pure carry, they aren't lasting 5 seconds. If they are counter building specifically for each other, than Yi or Feora might win, tank it out through Tryn's ult then blow all of their CDs to blow him up.

Julian Kanzuki

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflames View Post
The reason I voted Tryndamere is because he is the only one who can build pure carry in an actual game, if the other 2 try to build pure carry, they aren't lasting 5 seconds. If they are counter building specifically for each other, than Yi or Feora might win, tank it out through Tryn's ult then blow all of their CDs to blow him up.
Master Yi dosen't need to Tank Tryndamere's ult, he just activates highlander runs around for five seconds then picks up the kill with alpha strike, without letting tryndamere toutch him.

Master Yi has the tools to beat Tryndamere in a 1v1 every time.
- higher dps.
- better gap closer.
- immunity to slow.
- faster movment speed.

Fat4lK0

03-01-2012

did u just say fiora is better than trynd.... ROFL

SkyDives

03-01-2012

Who would vote yi???????

Naxc

03-01-2012

Tryn will win simply because he can kill Fiora in less than 5 seconds while she cannot do the same to him.

He also has a skill that reduces AD by 80 which is very detrimental to Fiora and Yi.

In any case, AD Sion beats them all

Tried already fed Sion vs fed Fiora and things went very bad for her.
Yi doesn't go anywhere with highlander while stunned and usually dies before the end of the stun.
Tryndamere can be troublesome as his ult prevents lifesteal, but there are ways to deal with this, i'd say he's pretty on par with Sion.

Xgrunger

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakurei View Post
fiora by far... she actually beats bruisers early to mid game in a way that tryn and yi don't... or anyone else for that matter because of her attack speed steroid (high dps high life steal). but ill prob get downvoted for this but if she becomes the new standard of carry i will be quitting.

and by standard i mean bruisers not enjoying their early and mid game dominance ...
beats bruisers?
interesting, id like to know more bout the new champ, anybody has some info about solo top matchups yet?