Irelia or Rumble?

Irelia 33 55.00%
Rumble 27 45.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Irelia or Rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakisawesome

02-29-2012

Should I buy Irelia or Rumble. From what I hear their both great solo tops and they both look awesome. Which one should I buy?

Biotic Volus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

I find that they have different roles once team fights come around. Rumble will definitely end up doing a lot more damage in fights and his ult is probably one of the strongest in the games. Irelia, on the other hand, will focus important enemy targets with her stuns and damage while having innate cc resistance and higher healing.

raticate tail

02-29-2012

Rumble has the most amazing laning phase out of any top I've played. Such a huge bully, and it only gets better once you get hextech and WotA

Dark Ajax

02-29-2012

rumble.

Paradoliak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I love rumble to bits, but if people realize he is as strong as he is he's going to get nerfed, DONT DO THAT TO MY RUMBLE. Therefore buy Irelia.

Neiat

03-01-2012

It depends on what play style you prefer. Would you rather be super sustained and be able to pick of individual targets in a group with near impunity, or be high damage and able to bully around eeveryone in the group at the same time? I would say Irelia, but that is due to my personal preference, as I generally do better with characters like her.

0oYsoProo0

03-01-2012

rumble:spam skills, ult+Q+w+E same time= group aoe
irliea: escapes, stun, beat rumble at 1v1

AngeluzMG

03-01-2012

irliea is a beast

Bilboking

03-02-2012

I haven't played irelia that much at all, but I have a lot of experience with rumble. I would definitely believe that Irelia could beat him in a 1v1 match, but Rumble is a great source of constant aoe damage and potential Perma-slow. It all depends upon your playstyle and team composition. I would say Rumble is the better choice overall though.