Fiora Q bug? Not resetting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zsee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Is Fiora's Q not resetting for anyone else? I find it very frustrating when I rely on having 2 dashes for a gank and it does not reset.

Edit: This is only sometimes. Other times it works as intended.

hohohohoking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

double tab smart cast

Ankokukai

02-29-2012

what do you mean by "reset" ? the only skill that resets is her Burst of Speed, and it resets on Kills

Zsee

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
what do you mean by "reset" ? the only skill that resets is her Burst of Speed, and it resets on Kills
it goes on cd after the first dash occasionally

grandmasterlee

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsee View Post
it goes on cd after the first dash occasionally
\

Yep I've noticed this too, very frustrating. I also notice if I get stunned after my Q, it resets even if I come out of stun before the timer is up.

Jazman84

02-29-2012

I've found that if you spam it then it can go off twice within it's animation. You will still dash but deal no dmg.

Just don't spam it.

Zsee

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazman84 View Post
I've found that if you spam it then it can go off twice within it's animation. You will still dash but deal no dmg.

Just don't spam it.
Thanks, that's prob my problem since I've been smart casting it.