<Riot please>Why tribunal NEEDS a pardon IN game and knowing you are being reported.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soutalgon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Honestly, I just had this atrocious game where this jungle yi was constantly verbally abusing me. I picked WW to bot with because I literally seem to either not do well as AD carry or I get a bad support. Needless to say the support was also subpar(making me ever more thankful to pick WW).

Flash forward to middle and the eventual end of the game: We won. Why? Decisive WW ulting allowing our riven top to annihilate. I went tanky with some on proc items to suppliment damage(spark hitting 4 people constantly)

So end of the game, the YI still continues to harrass and try to lame blame on me(even though the reason we won were the WW ults) and claims he is reporting me among probably the support taric. NOW, on the other hand the riven and ryze kinda agree that me picking WW when I stated during champ select before any chars were picked that I don't want to range carry and were simply ignored. YI also verbally harrassed during champ select.

So please riot, add a way to counteract false reporting after a game, IE anyone on either team can support a player being reported for just playing the game. Please note my language and behavior even with all the berating was good and trying to follow the summoner code is rather difficult when you still get false reported.

Also please allow us to track our reports to contest them to the tribunal if they have to make it that far.

Soutalgon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

reuploaded image to hopefully have it visable

MrRufferto

02-29-2012

On your first post, I was going to be witty and say "now which pixel was yi?", but you corrected it. DOH!

As far as the counter false reports request, Riot has a great system in place. It's called The Tribunal.

Distillz

02-29-2012

WW - 7-8-15
yi 8-6-12
ryze 10-8-12
subpar support taric 1-4-23

your whole team did better than you but, typical high elo style, it was all you and the riven that was probably your duo?

Soutalgon

02-29-2012

This is also why the game needs a replay system. My whole team did 'better' yet it doesn't show what the game was. Our entire team was behind in kills. Most of the team was 0-X-Y and then a well timed WW ult turned that around and subsequently over and over this happened ensuring us 3 barons to seal the win.

I do NOT duo queue. I strictly solo queue for ranked. Riot can confirm this.