Wukong vs Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Candlejack Bot

02-29-2012

its posible to win top as wukong against Singed on top? or its just not posible unless singed is really bad?

i tryed whit regen items early: didnt work
vamp scepter early: only delayed my defeat
hard MR early: he just laught at me while he farmed

is there any other option or is not posible to win the lane as wukong, i am not talking about trade lanes (i can do this) what i want to know,its if it is posible to win the lane? asuming equal number of ganks on both sides and equal lvl of skill

TenshiNoBiito

02-29-2012

Singed has a god awful early game. Freeze the lane just before your tower and zone him. Once he gets items though there is nothing that will stop him from shoving your lane. As well as both the other lanes simultaneously While running around in your base flinging people and spamming /laugh

Go flat Mr blues. Quints and marks should probably still be flad AD/ Arpen. Wukongs damage is scary as **** ealy levels so just start boots pots and go full ****** on him. Pick up some early merc treads if he is still raping you somehow. A Witts end also rapes him equally as well

Yogger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Of course, you have a good advantage right in the start, just keep harrassing him with E plus AA's, trying not to hit creeps with E.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Never stop harassing him, start at level one and dont push your lane hard. He can just run in front of the wave and clear it before he reaches tower.

JacKetamine

02-29-2012

a couple dorans and some arpen runes will crush his early game. A good singed will start cloth5 and survive until he can get ninja tabi then just TP back to lane. To be honest it will be very hard to kill one that knows what he's doing without your jungler.

tjmaddog2

06-30-2013

honestly I started playing singed recently depending on what he starts to likely starts are flask ward pot or cloth 5 or boots 4 if he dosn't have a ward call for your jungler to gank when he shoves the lane make sure you get into position using your stealth so he dose not suspect the gank if he does have a ward try and mark what time he puts it down in 3 min get your jungle to come and gank singed will just push the wave to your tower so try your best to farm under tower until your jungle can help