Bug: Fiora sometimes doesn't auto attack while chasing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlutterShen

02-29-2012

I've tested this thrice now. For some reason even with Burst of Speed active with 3 stacks, I chase up to a fleeing champion and...nothing. No auto attack swing. But my character stops in her place as if he's trying to decide whether she should auto attack or not, letting the champ get further away. Then fiora goes "Oh I'm supposed to be chasing him" and keeps going.

Is this a lag issue? Is this an attack range issue? I've run into this with Master Yi as well.

My current theory is that the champion is going so fast that she reaches the target and makes an auto attack, and then catches up to the champ immediately a second time. But her auto attack is still on cooldown! So she stops moving for a split second as if she DID make the attack, letting the enemy get distance instead of staying close to the champ, waiting until she's allowed to swing again.

It's unbelievably frustrating catching up to a champ inches from turret range, but then the champion goes and lets him go without so much as a spank on the rear.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

This has been happening with a lot of champions lately.

FlutterShen

02-29-2012

bump for knowledge!