Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora - How to use and how to counter her.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TaintedTerror

02-29-2012

I picked her up when patch was released, and I got to play a few games as and against her. She's pretty fun overall. I decided to help out a bit and explain a little.

She's not as OP as alotta people make her seem. She's moreso in a good place. She excels at picking off squishies and buying time against the more heavier champions. (Not tanks, I mean Tryn, Xin, other Fiora's, etc) I've seen her built a few different ways, and as for a 'best build' she really doesn't seem to have one. She can be built AS-Crit or Atmogs and do fine either way. I prefer Atmogs since as well know most people play carry, and teams lack tanks somewhat often.

She is amazing at jungle jukes. Bring a ward or two if you can spare the gold. Wriggle's also helps immensely. When being chased drop one in a camp and q to the minion. I've done it a few times.

Now for what people will really be interested in...how to beat her. She's pretty strong, but any sort of 'hold' mechanic will dominate her. Supression, snares, Brand in general even, hurt her pretty bad. Her main counters seem to be Fizz, Vlad,(dodge her ulti when she starts it) Brand, Morgana, Tryn (Her W does NOT block every hit, ignorant qqers. Oh, you blocked 1 hit? I'm Tryn I got plenty more while that **** is on cd. Your speed up? I'm TRYN. I rage all day, genius.), Jax (His stun and dodge are key against her. During her E use the stun to make it run out. Works with alotta holding champs really against her.), Singed just rapes her. (When she attempts to q just proc your throw before the animation begins, when she lands beside you she'll be thrown backward.), Garen silence and shield hurts her bad as well, Viegar can beat her but only if he is good with his circle. It must be placed ON HER NOT AROUND HER. She WILL q out if you put it around her. Also Malz can give her alotta trouble in team fights as can ww or Skarner.

She's prolly gonna get a small nerf though. I dun mind if she does or doesn't. As long as it doesn't turn her into trash tier.

TaintedTerror

02-29-2012

First and only bump. =/

onboardtonowhere

02-29-2012

Owned fiora with Talon. Talon ult > fiora's ult, Talon's rake isn't on hit (so no parry). Not to mention if you jump on her with cutthroat, she is silenced so can't parry your Q. QQ.

Jiayou

02-29-2012

I hope she gets a buff. Shes like an outdated version of GP or Master Yi.

TaintedTerror

02-29-2012

Quote:
onboardtonowhere:
Owned fiora with Talon. Talon ult > fiora's ult, Talon's rake isn't on hit (so no parry). Not to mention if you jump on her with cutthroat, she is silenced so can't parry your Q. QQ.

Ya she's not as hard to pick off as people try to make her sound. xD I saw a Vieg stop her ult with circle.

Sora Shadow

02-29-2012

She's pretty useless as a jungler when it comes to ganking unless she gets red first and packs exhaust.

Malz utterly destroys her as well. So friggin funny. He counters her as bad as he does Kassi.

TaintedTerror

02-29-2012

Quote:
Sora Shadow:
She's pretty useless as a jungler when it comes to ganking unless she gets red first and packs exhaust.

Malz utterly destroys her as well. So friggin funny. He counters her as bad as he does Kassi.

Malz might honestly be the biggest counter to her. His silence and then if she starts to e he just ults her. I got to vs one earlier when I was playing Malz and I just tore her to shreds. =/