How in god's name do you solomid vs kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IlIlIIIlllIIIIll

03-07-2012

I don't think people are expressing how hard a counter to kass galio is. Galio really counters him at every phase of the game.

Also make sure your team knows when kass is mia. He really excess at quick ganks.

IshiFox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

AD against him, or Galio. Or if you insist on playing an AP carry use Veigar or LB, just nuke him... Every time as LB W-DFG-E-Q-R-W or as Veigar DFG-W-E-R-Q.

Use smart cast or don't bother laning against him at all as he will just get away!

Other AP casters work well on him too, like Cassi as her Q and E mash does some damage, and Ahri can shut him down fast E-Q-W-R and use auto attacks or more Q and E in between your ulti...

iamtheqaz

03-08-2012

If you're having trouble getting a negatron cloak early on really hurts his potential to feed on you.

TalkXickZ

03-08-2012

Step 1: Pick Ryze.
Step 2: Rush Banshees.
Step 3: Nerf Irelia.
gg

Targoth

03-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone4 View Post
Whenever I get the chance I love to take Yorick mid against ap carries. I have gone mid a few times against a Kass and really shut him down by forcing him out of lane often and pushing him to his own tower after I have wards in place. Yorick with a chalice of harmony is an absolute brick against Kass. The down side is you must have an ap carry top lane.
I've been trying to get some time in w/ Yorick, how do you use him effectively to harass and force someone out?