How in god's name do you solomid vs kassadin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

It's ridiculous once he reaches level 6. He just derps in with his R, mashes his Q to cancel flash or ghost, W for even more damage, E to slow you, and either kills you or takes you below 25% health. Is it even possible to outfarm/kill him?

i is ryan

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjimo10 View Post
It's ridiculous once he reaches level 6. He just derps in with his R, mashes his Q to cancel flash or ghost, W for even more damage, E to slow you, and either kills you or takes you below 25% health. Is it even possible to outfarm/kill him?
You just need to get some good mid ganks in and delay his income as much as you can. If he isn't fed and you enter mid to late game, your team should make quick work of him. If you're having issues and not getting great ganks, stay near the tower, just don't get him fed and last hit minions whenever you can. If you're tower hugging just get up enough fire power and time it so that you last hit minions right before the tower can get them.

But ya he is one of the strongest mid, along with champions like cass and prob a good leblanc.

Advice above actually goes in general when you mid.

gringostar

02-29-2012

put your AD mid.

Kass is beyond easy to counter.

GP, J4, Panth, Ashe/cait/teemo/trist/graves/kog, Galio.

I never ban kass because if the enemy team picks him all we need to do is put an AD vs him and hes worthless.

corallein

02-29-2012

What did you do for the first 5 levels of the game, sit around and let him farm?

I Play Fizz

02-29-2012

I agree that using a ad carry can counter a kass VERY hard. But A good counter to kass that is another ap mid is Fizz. I have been playing him as my main since his release and you can really kick his butt.. the trick is to jump in (not using trickster) poke him hard and then trickster away before he can do any damage. Also using trickster can dodge his silence attack (his Q) which is very helpful early game. I also suggest taking boots/3 pots to start on any champion agenst a kass concidering most kass players get a dorines (< bad spelling) to start which means that if you can exchange with him you can regen health and he can not providing you with the opportunity to have a easy kill.

GoodLuck

Hambone4

02-29-2012

Whenever I get the chance I love to take Yorick mid against ap carries. I have gone mid a few times against a Kass and really shut him down by forcing him out of lane often and pushing him to his own tower after I have wards in place. Yorick with a chalice of harmony is an absolute brick against Kass. The down side is you must have an ap carry top lane.

Cherbui

02-29-2012

Galio also works really well against him in mid

BurntWalrus

02-29-2012

Uh.......poke.

Leviathan faerie

02-29-2012

pre 6, you can almost just auto attack him to death, deny him those minions man!

Mental Atrophy

02-29-2012

As Heimer I don't have too much trouble, but I have to establish early control via harass. If I let him farm as well as I am, he starts becoming progressively more dangerous until he can warp in and kill me at will. As Heimer, my rockets out-range his silence. Once he gets bold enough to get into silence range, he is also within the range of my turrets so I'll continue to damage him even while I am silenced.