Bug- Malzahar Ultimate not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiSKM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2011

Log files included

Periodically in games, probably once every 5 games or so, I am unable to use Malzahar's Ultimate. I can select both the skill and a target. Malzahar will approach ultimate range and then just sit there taking no action. This will continue to occur with repeated attempts to use his ultimate. I am currently using smartcast with the hidden setting activated, but I have had this problem when not using smartcast as well. I am told that there is a 1 second queue for abilites and skills, but I am not attempting to use his ultimate anywhere near within 1 second of any other abilities in some instances. The skill is fully off cooldown. I am not cc'd in any way. The problem ceases when I die and respawn.

Other programs open:
-google chrome - streaming youtube music

I remember when this happened to Tristana and on a smaller scale with some other champions. Is it possible that this just happened to slip through the cracks with Malzahar?

DeleterJoe

12-19-2011

I have had this happen to me too, that's why I stoped playing malz all together it's a severe game breaker.

RiSKM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

This glitch makes me sad

Damarikos

01-01-2012

This just started happening to me as well. Ever since the Ahri patch

Wroclai

01-30-2012

Same thing here. Sorry to hear this is an ongoing issue, but I'm glad it's not just me. Thought I was going crazy. In my case I didn't need to die for it to reset though.

Orbv

01-30-2012

This has been going on for way longer than the Ahri patch, it JUST happened to me as I was trying to stop a Katarina after she used her ult on my team. They blamed me for not stopping it, but my ult just did not go off.....

Magni

01-31-2012

Happens to me too.

ivorcosta

01-31-2012

Same here, its a old annoing bug.
And I believe that its happens when:
You cancel your ult by mistake, (moving, pressing R again...) the ult is canceled but the cooldown dont start to count again, so because this we think that the ult is available and is not working, but the truth is that its on cooldown.

Sir Azural

01-31-2012

I've had this issue show up a few times. Most games it works fine. Some games it never works. Has been an issue for months.

j j

01-31-2012

1. I use my ultimate without flash, and I end up running up to the target within melee range and do nothing.
2. I flash and use my ultimate but it doesn't go and I proceed to run at them.
3. I press my ultimate multiple times on a champion but I do nothing and or run at them.

This is annoying.

I will bump this everyday till a red responds that they're evaluating the issue for further investigation.