#1 Dedicated Support Player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackkidyo

02-29-2012

Hey all, I'm looking for a team that's willing to improve skill and improve as a team together. I've been playing as a support player since May 2011 and have past experiences in a handful of teams and I also have competitive experiences from other games.

It's really hard to get noticed as a support player in LoL without a good solo queue elo. I myself are one of those players that's having troubles finding a team because of my poor elo. I know I can compete at the 1500 level with a solid team with no question. It's just a matter of finding that team.

Pre-Cv Patch
I can play all supports without a question about it. I know all the basic mechanics of playing a support and know most of the mechanics of the game also. I like to pay attention to the junglers route to prevent ganks and etc like a good support should do. I myself as a support player like to always keep a ward on dragon and/or the tri-bot bushes for obvious reasons. I also like pay attention to all the pro guides on solomiddot.net just to figure out certain champions better and yes I watched xpecials 3 hour support guide numerous times. - Written aprox Sept/Oct -

After Cv/Mastery Patch
I've also been doing alot of mixes lately with 1700 elo players (scrims) trying to get use to the new support play style. I've been trying to see what works best between clairvoyance/heal/flash and I usually run heal/cv now and try to minimize my mistakes because I'm not running flash. The new clairvoyance nerf totally changed the bot lane play style because ganks and kills are less frequently successful as they once were. Other things I forgot to add.. I'm not one of those kids that rage on the mic or complain and I don't take constructive criticism personal and get mad about it. I actually take it and try to improve on whatever it is, unlike some people I've seen that just get upset about it. - Written. Nov 1st -

Side Note
I'm not willing to put up with any immature acts on teams (raging, grudges, etc). I would actually like to get somewhere and not stay in one spot. I also would like to ask you to not waste my time if you know you're not good enough to get past 1500elo premades. I know that's a bit hypocritical but I know I'm truly good player and I'm a quick learner. I'm not looking for a "fun" team or a "clan". I'm looking for a "team" that wants to actually improve and get somewhere, not float at the bottom and jerk around. - Written Jan 30 -

Ps: This was written a while ago but I think it's very well written and I can play every single support champ.. Which I shouldnt have to mention but a lot of people cant.

Communications:

Steam: TeK'

Xfire: Luxuq

Ign: Blackkidyo

Blackkidyo

03-01-2012

Bump #1

Blackkidyo

03-02-2012

Bump #2

superiored

03-02-2012

so I'm at 1500 and we can check if you belong there

Jepsen

03-02-2012

added you on xfire

Blackkidyo

03-16-2012

Bump (: