Purple team at disadvantage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Newb Random

07-29-2010

I've seen threads similar to this and heard several interesting things about purple losing more often than blue. Even heard the purple caster minions are buffed some to offset this. If this is true I think it's the camera view that makes the difference. I realize you unlock the camera and move it around, I do this a lot. But during the laning phase it's such a pain. You literally have to CONSTANTLY adjust your view. Never had this problem while playing as blue.

This is all speculation, but if purple losing more really is true, shouldn't riot adjust the default camera view for purple rather than buffing minions? +1 if you agree maybe it's just me but I much rather play on blue, and it doesn't seem fair from a competitive standpoint.

MovieMunchie

07-29-2010

Does anyone have any idea what this guy is talking about? I've never had a problem with the camera view when playing on either team. And I can say for sure that I don't really have a team preference.

Pie Slice

07-29-2010

to clarify, PCM is OP but it's a joke cause both caster minions have the same stats and walks the same simetric path, but the thing is that blue team's players doesn't have the HUD blocking the vision of the enemy team that's it.

Mr Scorpio

07-29-2010

You play with a locked camera view? =\ IDK what you mean by having to adjust your camera view. I just let the mouse do the work.

Kadzin

07-29-2010

Actually I think it's the blue team that is at a disadvantage.
Purple Caster minions are OP.

Paches

07-29-2010

Ya don't mind him hes just a derpa derp that uses a labtop so he cant scroll the mouse a tiny bit just to see whats in front of him lol /facepalm its not a complicated action move your wrist oh so slightly and WALA camra moved~ who would have known and only few people play with locked camra's to me i played dota and im used to moving the camra so you may be used to rpg games where you dont need to do anything games more complicated then click and press the spell but then again if you have trouble with that try the toddler mode champs like xin or tyr**** hell even olaf is good maybe a yi if your not to dumb they all require like no thought to use just click a button and let auto attack do the work lol

Volpes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

The problem stems from the fact that the screen lock puts your champion in the middle of the screen. However, the bottom of the screen is taken up with your HUD, which makes this a disadvantage. But if you unlock your screen, there is absolutely no camera advantage for blue. If the screen lock placed your champion in the middle of the open space, then this would be easier for new players to handle.

CindyMec

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

I hate playing purple team. When i unlock the cam its impossible to move it and still focus enough to dodge and aim. (plus my mouse is so sensitive that it will send me scrolling half the screen the second i unlock it) Lux's range is so huge that on purple you literally can only see to half of her first spells range, even with the hud shrunk down. I'm sure there is some way that can make the cam's the same, that way the minions can be the same to.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

09-08-2011

Play unlocked and use spacebar to center the screen on your champ if you need to. You can hold it with your thimb and still hit QWER just fine.

GoldanSilver

09-08-2011

>Locked camera
>Locked camera
>Locked camera

Ohh sir I seem to have found the problem, you seem to be playing with locked camera.