Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora builds - Anything different?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buritesu

03-01-2012

Quote:
Manigliométro:
why no one builds trinity on her

because we arent following Phreak build to do "tons of damage" hehe

ZetsubouFallen

03-01-2012

Fiora doesnt need AS in form of a item, unless you are really feed.

a good build for her would be:

Merc, Mallet, Atma, BS-Sanguine, Randuin (yes randuin is a great item on her), either a another LS item (Zeke, Hextech or even executioner calling against sions, other fioras..)

altough riot wanted a Yi 2.0 she is really way more better with armor + HP items, and well, with this kinda of setup you can kill a trynda in a 1vs1 or even a AD sion (totally broken char)

Its fun though, but exaust + Ignite is a OP combo for fiora, but lots of ppl usually takes Flash + Ignite / Exaust.

SonicTheHedgedawg

03-01-2012

Quote:
Fledrel:
would spirit visage be viable with her passive?

maybe if you have a lot of heal on your team as well AND you feel like you definitely need that extra MR and health..... otherwise, no.

ZehNetoBR

03-01-2012

Stacking AD per se is a bad idea, since her ratios are not that good. Also, AS works wonders, but there's a limit to how much you should stack, otherwise you'll be hurting a great deal of Speed Burst's utility.

I'm surprised no one considered this kind of build, but here it goes:

Prospector Blade + Berserker's Greaves + Ionic Spark + Black Cleaver + Entropy.

Why Ionic Spark? Because, thanks to its passive + stats, Fiora farms like a beast, pushes way harder and is way more dangerous on teamfights. Here's a petit example of what I mean:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a match in which I, with a little bit more than half HP, was dived on my Windmill by 2 squishies and a Tank (if I recall, they were Shyvanna, Sivir and Nautilus, but don't take this as an absolute truth). Shy arrived a little bit before and went for me inside the turret, so we started skirmishing.

When the other 2 arrived (and also dived towards me), I had just landed the 4th hit, so they were all hit by the effect. I was about to die, so I ulted, instant-gibbing Shyvanna and activating the effect again, leaving Sivir with so little health that she was killed by the turret right away. After this, the tank tried to escape, so I exhausted him and kept spamming Speed Burst+Lunge, which, combined with two hits by the turret, allowed me to get my triple kill.

For the record, when that happened, I was using Prospector's Blade + Berserker Greave's + Ionic Spark + Black Cleaver.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for Tiamat, it has its uses, since she uses all the stats given and the passive is quite effective if we're talking about cluttered ganks, not to mention the farming/pushing. However, I'd rather save the gold and the slot for Entropy. You don't really need Frozen Mallet, since her absurd speed will slow the target for sure, not to mention the nasty active.

TL;DR: From attack speed to damage and health, Prospector's Blade + Berserker's Greaves + Ionic Spark + Black Cleaver + Entropy covers all bases.

KaXaSA

03-01-2012

3 tiamats
black cleaver
IE?

team-fight
ult
??
profit

Clockworking

03-01-2012

lantern, merc treds, bloodthrister, frozen mallet, tiamat, tiamat

Something like that is how I like to build her so far

Clockworking

03-01-2012

oh yeah, black cleaver and phantom dancer sound attractive on her as well... hm...

v4v3nd3774

03-01-2012

Quote:
SonicTheHedgedawg:
maybe if you have a lot of heal on your team as well AND you feel like you definitely need that extra MR and health..... otherwise, no.

SV only increases the healing you do to yourself, it has nothing to do with your team.

Quote:
UNIQUE Passive: Increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 15%.

Cdr is still strong on her, if you feel you need the survivability from hp/mr and already have at least a vamp scepter there's absolutely nothing wrong with SV. It's extremely cheap and it's efficient.

v4v3nd3774

03-01-2012

Quote:
ZetsubouFallen:
Fiora doesnt need AS in form of a item, unless you are really feed.

Fiora's base AS(.672) is one of the highest in the game, there's nothing wrong with building AS even though she has a 3second AS steroid. It's pretty hard to cap on AS even with that ridiculous E. Purposefully avoiding AS on someone that scales so well with it is like purposefully avoiding flat AD on Riven because you feel she already does enough damage.

Turboblazer

03-01-2012

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
what do you guys think of her recommended items?

Last Wisper AND Black Cleaver? I understand why you did it (On-hit centric and high damage) but you know as well as I do that it isn't worth it.