Fiora builds - Anything different?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ensign

02-29-2012

She obviously needs a Vamp Scepter and a Phage to plug holes in her kit, but after that it's pretty open.

Prometheius

02-29-2012

I've been using a pretty standard build:

Prosp + Boots + Pots
Brutalizer
Ionian Boots
Vamp Scepter
Phage/BF Sword (Depends on needs)

And then build even more damage since she's very ridiculously good at inflicting pain.

Who needs defense when the enemy is dead before they can hit you to 50%?

So far, fighting others at 2k+ elo, I've only lost one game due to an AFK, and I still dragged that match to 28 minutes.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Try some Tiamats, it works

Tax Rate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

i've been building fiora only for damage on dominion. usually i land kills without worrying about my hp, leaving it to the passive.
also i kill so fast with her burst of speed that i didn't need frozen mallet so far in any of my games.
my build goes: prosp+boots > berserker, black cleaver, sanguine, cloak and dagger and another sanguine
with my armor pen and aspd runes she gets pretty vicious.

maxusmaximus

02-29-2012

Only got to play her twice. First game i did pretty poorly, 2nd game i went 20/7 with prospectors blade, IE, ionian boots, sanguine blade. Felt extremely strong just going all out AD. Funny thing is that on SR people are calling UP would hate to see her if buffed.

Ascleph

02-29-2012

She is actually getting called UP in the DD chatroom

Yaladilae

02-29-2012

She is very heavily ult dependant, but then i can see why, since lifesteal is so godly a combo with her ult....

Commander Yordle

02-29-2012

Trying her now with CDR blues, CDR masterty in the offensive tree, and Ionian boots. So far it feels like I'm able to ult more often. I will keep testing.

Rameauite

02-29-2012

I usually do a prospectors, boots, vamp. scepter, zerkers, phage, sanguine, mallet, and then a LW. Have never managed to get beyond the LW, but a visage may not be bad.

v4v3nd3774

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMeta View Post
It does apply, but isn't all that good. Dominion aura makes SV worse, not better. And the rest of the stats just aren't efficient on her.
Hp and mr are fine on her if you feel you need the survivability, and the cdr is great on her.

123456 ... 10